CHAPTER 17

She walked Yujin to their house.

It’s still raining heavily.

She struggling carry Yujin to their room and laying Yujin on bed.

She is so scared something happen to Yujin.

She doesn’t know what to do.

“Yujin, wake up, what should i do?”she asked.

No one is answer, of course.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She turn on the heater to warm Yujin.

She gets a towel and give it some warm water, put it on Yujin’s forehead.

She immediately take off of Yujin’s wet clothes and replace it with turtleneck and long pants.

When she about to finish, she still on Yujin’s top, the turtleneck not fully place to Yujin, suddenly, she hear Yujin call her name.

“Wonyoungie, wonyoung, where are you? Don’t leave me, please. Im sorry. I love you. I love you so much.”she whisper, search for Wonyoung’s hand.

Wonyoung handed her hands.

Yujin smiles, eyes still closed.

Wonyoung froze on her path.

Yujin never said that to her after their confession.

She hug Yujin tightly, placed her head at Yujin’s chest, wrap her arms on Yujin’s side.

Then, Yujin slowly open her eyes, look at Wonyoung who hug her tightly, she can read that Wonyoung is so worried from her eyes.

She really lucky, so lucky that she doesn’t seen that she has a beautiful, gorgerous, warm, caring, and strong girl, that also her bestfriend, her lovely wife that love her very much.

She being blind idiot for long times.

“Wonyoung loves me so much, and i hadn’t seen it. She waited so long to make me look back at her.”she stare at Wonyoung, eyes dazzle.

“Is it true? Do you love me now?”wonyoung asked while she let go of her hug, look at Yujin.

Yujin’s eyes widened.

So she knew she didn’t love her before.

Her own wife, knew that she isn’t love by her.

She feels unfair.

She wasting all love that Wonyoung give to her.

She cries, loudly.

“Im so sorry, i don’t love you before, i took so long and make you wait to see that you are so good and too good for me that always abandoned you, i love you, you risk your relations with your parent and choose to marry me. I-i-i...”she can’t finish her sentence, Wonyoung already kiss her lips softly, to make her relax.

“Shhhh, it’s okay now, im glad you love me now.”wonyoung said calmly.

Yujin tries to sit, with Wonyoung’s help she can.

She cough.

Wonyoung is on her lap, in front of her.

Wonyoung also cough and sneezing.

Then unporpusely, she see Yujin’s abs because her turtleneck isn’t fully placed.

Yujin’s wet hair make her look so sexy than before.

She gulped.

Yujin notice that, grab Wonyoung’s hand, placed it on her shoulder, make her closer.

Wonyoung lean in.

Yujin catch that as a signal to kiss her.

She place her left hand on Wonyoung’s waist and the other on Wonyoung’s cheek to make her tight to her body.

She kiss Wonyoung softly and Wonyoung return it with deep kiss.

Yujin slowly push Wonyoung to the bed, making her on top.

They look at each other.

Now, Yujin doesn’t mind to touch Wonyoung, she doesn’t mind to take moves that she never does before.

Yujin move for more kiss, but Wonyoung stop her.

She pinch Yujin’s cheek.

“I want to consumate our marriage, but not now, im sick and so you are. I want our first time is the best, but now i can’t give my best because im sick. But remember, I love you, Yujinie.”wonyoung smiles.

“O-ok.”yujin blushed.

Wonyoung get up to get medicine and drinks it, share it with Yujin.

Yujin’s face turn pale because the medicine tastes bitter. “Ekhh... it taste so bad.”

Wonyoung laughed at her. 

Her smiles rise up and turn to be a lovely and cute one.

She is now not a sad, poker face, she is just a lovely wife that loves her husband the most.

Yujin see her smile, make her want to do ‘it’ with Wonyoung all night, but, as Wonyoung said, they are sick and she also want to give her best to Wonyoung, want to make their first time a night that they can remember, so she wait, make Wonyoung sleep on her arms, and asked for goodnight kiss as Wonyoung cling and hug her beloved husband.

“This is a miracle that i can stay with you and love you, Yujin.”wonyoung move to her ear.

“I love you.”she whispered.

“I love you, too.”yujin said half asleep.

**

Life won't be easy on us

Just be strong

And that's also apply in love

**