CHAPTER 4

Chaekura living room

“So, it’s a stupid question, but, are you okay?”eunbi asked.

“Yeah, im better now.”wonyoung answered, not sure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They hummed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Eummm, i think we should be on point, wonyoung.”eunbi started.

“We think that you should process your divorce with Yujin.”she finished her sentence.

“What? You recommend that i should divorce with Yujin?”wonyoung asked, a little bit frustated.

“Yes, we want you to be happier, and i know you didn’t deserve this hard relationship.”chaewon said.

Wonyoung didn’t reply.

“Actually, i have someone that you should know if you want. I mean, he has such good personalities and he, you know single?”yena said calmly.

“Unnie, im sorry, but, i still have Yujin, im not going to give up now.”she looked down.

“But, what if she hurt you again, make you cry. We can’t stand that.”yuri raised her voice.

“But, unnie, i still love her.”wonyoung almost got her eyes wet.

“Please wonyoung, you still can reject him, at least, try to know him, we don’t want you suffer again.”eunbi said with pleading voice.

“Okay, then, i’ll try.”wonyoung said in defeat, she know she can’t resist their unnies.

“So, when is it?”wonyoung asked.

“This night.”eunbi ended their conversation.

Yujin......

I have to tell you something
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I still want you