-💅-

Grayson pushed me off. He stopped me from kissing and i could see anger in his eye.

Grayson:" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING VANESSA JO MERRELL" he raise his voice.
I got confused. I could feel my heart beat going insane,i felt dying inside when he said that. Grayson Dolan changed. He isn't the guy when i met him at airport. I couldn't answer. I just couldn't. That leaved me shook. I felt like my blood was falling apart. I felt dead.

Grayson: " I'M NOT LETTING YOU CHEAT INFRONT OF MY BROTHER AND IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER I HAVE GODDAMIT GIRLFRIEND NESS- VANESSA" he said
Grayson:" WHAT THE FUCK " he continued. With that he left. I was hurt. But.. what did he meant by me cheating on his twin. I don't get it. I'm hurt.

Roni and Ethan were in shock. Ethan was about to leave , he kissed me. He smiled and left after grayson. the heck. Why did he do that. I look over at Roni seeing her so uncomfortable and so mad. With almost seeing her tear up. She went upstairs running to her room. I was upset and sad and i just couldn't resist anything. I ran up to my room locking it and crying myself off.

- next day -
I woke up feeling useless. I couldn't feel my bones and my head was hurting. How it seemed i could throw up every second. Every breath i take i feel more broken. I stayed in my bed. For 5 hours.

- after 5 hours-

Veronica's pov:
I was with aaron since the morning but now i came back at home. It's 1:34pm and i was so stressed. I wasted to do something with nessa but then.. i remembered she's broken. i didn't want to ruin it even more. It's enough secrets for her. If i told her about aar- nevermind. Great day. I went to my room planning what to do. I layed on my bed thinking about grayson. How hot he looked last night. Those abs that i could've see through his shirt. His hazel eyes that always turn me on his side. He was my type. Unlike aaron he seems a caring boyfriend material. I wish i can have contact with him. Then it hit me. Vanessa has him in her phone. Since she's asleep.. i could sneak around. With that i left my room and got into her room. I started sneaking around. And i spotted. I grabbed her phone not waking her up. I ran to my room. Opening the phone, luckily my face could unlock hers.  The phone unlocked and i started searching for grays number. I scrolled down seeing a contact name ' ex crush 💔💓' and welp i broke down. Nessa liked him.. why didn't she tell me.. but whatever she has ethan. I called the number but no one answered. I called it again, no answer. I called 2 times more and this is the fifth time im calling.. but he finally picked up.

Grayson: " OKAY THE fuck nessa, can u stop calli-" he was about to continue his sentece.
Veronica: "hey gr-" almsot finishing ny sentece grayson cutted me off.
Grayson:" can't u see i am busy?" After i heard that.. moans came louder through the phone.
Veronica:" uh oka-" and again I was cutted off.
Grayson: "leave me alon-" i couldn't take anymore him cutting me off.
Veronica:" OKAY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCES. IM VERONICA NOT NESSA. NOW STOP BYE" i yelled.
Grayson: " v-v-veronica??" He mumbled.

Veronica;" yes asshole now meet me at our house rn" i said.
Grayson: "o-o-okay,I'll come as fast as i can" he hung up. Assclown. I take the phone to nessas room and place it where it was. After that i came into my room cleaning the mess around me. I blaster music and started cleaning .

- after 30m-

Grays pov
After roni called me, i drove there quickly. I didn't know was it important or not but whatever. I arrived at the house. I knocked. None answered. I knocked. No signals. I knocked. Okay fick it. I went in since it was unlocked. I make my way to upstairs leading myself into ronis room. I slowly opened the door seeing a sweaty roni in bra sport and some shorts. Okay she looks hot in that. She looks so tired. But dayuM- OKAY NO. I opened the door trying to get her attention but nothing. I coughed few times and nothing. I went behind her and:
Gray:" EARTH TO VERONICA" I YELLED as i tapped her on the shoulder.

She jumped and almost fell but i catched her. I looked into her eyes thinking all the good things and bad things i wanna do to her. She had those eyes that made me blush. We were in silence for a moment. The song " expectations" started playing. And we started breathing heavily. She smirked at me trying to break the silence. But i instead pulled her close. I could see her pleasing from the other side.

Vanessa's pov
After i woke up again, i grabbed my phone seeing ethan texting me that hes coming over. I just sent a heart emoji and got up.
After 6 minutes. I heard a knock. I went downstairs and opened it. Ethan came hugging me to death. He pulled away giving me some roses. Awe he cute. We went to my room sitting down on my bed.
" we should take some photos" he suggested
" okay here's my phone" i replied.
" no- do u have a camera? Like camera?" He laughed off
"Yeah it's in Ronis room" i answered
" ok lets get it" we standed up heading to her room

Back to Ronis pov.
Grayson looked at me like he never did. His eyes were shining like stars. I didn't notice i was still in his arms. I didn't want to get off him. He pulled me closer that our lips were inches apart. The song turned me more on and all I wanted is Grayson. I didn't care about Aaron right now. Grayson made me feel alive. It was the first minute and he already has affect on me. He was about to lean in and i wanted it. But we heard some steps moving around. I pulled away.
"Go hide, i don't want nessa to think something happend" i said to him
" but it did" he left to my closet  smirking. I sighed and acted I'm cleaning.

" hey Roni can i borrow the camera" i hear nessa coming into my room. I nodded as she started searching for it.
"It's in the closet" she continued. she's gonna see grayson oh no. Uhh. I went in her way stopping her from going to it.
"I'll get it" i said as i turned to the closet and started searching. I saw grayson handing me the camera. I grabbed the camera and gave to nessa. She smiled and went out. That was close.

Grayson got out smiling. Ok he made me blush. I closed the door and sat down on the bed. Grayson sat beside me. I layed my head on his shoulder smiling. That was weird but okay.

- three weeks later -
Me and grayson would always see each other secretly. We would do fun stuff. Like best friends. I'm not cheating on aaron anyway. And Nessa. She moved on. She started hanging out with ethan more and if i told her about me and gray she would hate me . So i kept it as i secret. Today grayson is coming at 3pm . He told he'll confess his life to me. I was scared but happy at same time. Cause i remember ethan telling nessa once that he isn't open to anyone even to ethan. And im happy he can trust me.

I was in my room. Listening to music. I heard someone tapping my shoulders. As i knew it's grayson.
" GRAYSON I MISSED U" i turned around seeing nessa.
whythefuckdidisaidthat.
"I'm not grayson, i feel you're hiding something from me. You've been always home. Smiling and laughing. Youve been happy. You barely hung with aaron. The heck roni" she crossed her arms.
" i-" i was about to continue.
" sorry I'm late" grayson said from behind. As he saw nessa he got shocked.
" what the hell are you doing to my sister? Are you giving her pills-" she turned to grayson
"Drugs possibly?" She continued. I stood there useless. I didn't know what to do.

" you better stay away from my sister. If u don't I'll chop your dick off-" she came closer to gray.
" and don't do anything to my sister. Even i damn hug. Bailey I'm warning you again. Stay away fro-" i couldn't take it anymore . I went in front of nessa. Sighing i looked at graysond hand and back at nessa. I grabbed his hand that made nessa notice. Her eyes widen.