-huh??!?-

Vanessa's pov
I fell asleep but woke up again at 3:32am seeing ethan sleeping peacefully. I got up heading to bathroom. I washed my face looking into mirror. As my though went through my mind i felt something poke me. I turned around see it no one. I felt it again.. it couldn't be ethan,ethan was asleep. I heard the door is locking and closing itself. I thought I'm dreaming.. this is only in horror movies right..? It isn't real! I turned around seeing a tall man with covered face by a black mask.

"Listen carefully vanessa!" I heard him say. He got closer up to me grabbing my neck.
"I'll kill you-"
"But not for real! You will fake your death" he continued. I was crying inside. I was completey frozen.
"You understand?" He said as i nodded slowly. He let off the hand and looked at me.
"Well you could actually die" my eyes widen. I could see him grabbing something from his pocket. A knife. He turned me against the wall and .. stabbed me in the back. " AHHHHHHHHH-" i screamed as that i fell down and couldn't see anything anymore.

3 hours later.
My eyes are open in slowly. I don't remember  that much. I saw that I'm in bed and when i looked around i saw grayson in tears.. wait does that mean he saved me..

"G-grayson?" I mumbled
" VANESSA! YOU'RE AWAKE! SHES AWAKE" he started jumping around. He may changed but he still cared for me..
"Where are Roni and E" i asked him as he stopped.
"Roni thought i was joking and E just didn't want to co-come" he looked down to the ground. I couldn't believe what i heard. But why- why- i sighed "i need rest" i said to gray.
"Sure anything for you just call me if you need anything" he answered as he went out. Then i remembered what the guy said. As that i saw a nurse comics into closing the door.

"Are you ready for you fake death" she came up to me fast! How did she know..i just nodded.
" you'll be alright okay,we are just gonna place you in another room and put a fake body"

Graysons pov:
I called roni and e one more time and they said they're coming. I sat on the bench and started thinking about nessa.. how is she feeling..with my thoughts roni and e came to me.

"Hahah good joke gray" roni said laughing so did eth.

"WE LOST HER!" the nurse screamed coming from nessas room. WHAT.THE.HELL
"NO!NO!NO PLEASE NO" i get up pushing roni and eth away, i ran up with the nurse.. ethan and roni came behind me being confused. We waited in front of and i was so worried,so mad,so angry that i couldn't save her.

"I-i..." the nurse said coming to us.
"IS SHE OKAY" i started getting curious and raising my voice
"Sir, please calm your voice down" she sighed as roni and e got up to me.

"I-i...i-im sorry for your loss" the nurse said walking away. No. No! BE A DREAM PLS NO! i fell down. I never get sad but .. nessa is important to me even i love her sister...

"who's gone?" Roni and eth said at same time.
"Vanessa's gone" similar voice said behind.
"DAD?" Roni screamed seeing him heartbreaking.
"Wait -so-so this isn't -a-a prank" eth said.
I let a tear fell as i just black out.

2 years later...
nessa's gone forever.. forever.. everyone moved on.. so did i.. i have a beautiful girlfriend called Alexis and Ethan has been dating this Lea girl for 6 months and Roni.. she brokeup with aaron and ended up with being single.
I still miss nessa.. and i always will.. i love her..

Vanessa's pov:
Ive been alive , been happy with my boyfriend Gabriel.. ive been known as Helen Stevens for now. My secret identity. I'm pretty sure everyone moved on. Today we are going back to LA since we spend life in Australia. Knowing in LA are bad memories don't bother me anymore.

8 hours after the flight.

- at the apartment -
Gab went out to buy some groceries and i stayed here reading some books. I looked over the clock seeing 2:56pm. I thought of going to a park but instead I'll go to Starbucks. I put my basic outfit on and go on.

 I put my basic outfit on and go on

My whole car ride was relaxing. I enjoyed my life now. As i enter the Starbuck I see them smiling,laughing,being happy. They all had partners beside roni.. I'm happy for them but also sad that i couldn't smile with them. I go to the cashier.
"Welcome miss what would u like" the cashier said.

Grays pov:
"Look at that girl" alexis said.
We all turn to the cashier table and over hear their convo.

"Hm.. can i please have- venti passion tea with two pumps raspberry,two pumps classic and berry juice instead of water with no berries and light ice." I got shocked. I turned to Roni and E looking at them as they were in shock too.

"Nessa used to order that alot.." roni said.
"Who's Nessa" alexis asked.
"My sister" Roni said
"Well i guess she was a bitch"
"the only bitch ive met in my life is you." They genuinely hated each other and roni barely used bad words.
"I'm sorry that you don't agree I'm hot and that I'm better than your sister"

"Thanks" i hear the girl say as she heard the last sentence. She walked up to us with a mad face.
"Can we help you? "Alexis and E said.
"NO! But u can shut you mouth down before you talk shit about m- her sister,you're full of piece of shit and deserves no love, like dude stop being selfish whore and start being more mature because i don't stan irrelevant people that would just care about looks and their boobs and ass and just their fucking body! You are such a selfish,useless,worthless bitch even i know you for 2 seconds.. the last i want to say is go roll in hell but no you are already hell and that is so funny how you are the devil and devils are assholes right? I could fucking and i would punch the fuck out you so those plastic surgeries get off easliy. You're pathetic like How do you even love her- All i want you to fuck off in your mom's area and that's it! I'm so wasting my time on a sociopath like you!" The girl said as she snapped. We all were shocked as she smirked. I could see Alexis getting mad but my and e's jaws dropped while ronis eyes widen.

" bye you loser and you lovely people" she said as she rolled her eyes wow. Wow. Wow.

"GRAY! why didn't u defend me" she started fake crying.
"Well fuck you bitch" i said as i walked after the girl.
"Hey you" i grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me.
"Um sir,um do i know you" she looked away
"You remind me by my old crush" her eyes widen as she started blushing.
"Why are you blushing after that?"
"You'll have to find it by yourself!" She pushed me off. Oof she was strong too.. as she said that she winked and ran up to her car..