- idk -

Vanessa was almost tearing up. She took deep breaths and let a tear fall down. I looked at grayson who had no feelings at all, back at nessa.. i also didn't feel bad but half of me wanted to hug her and comfort her.She left us running to her room. I heard her slamming the door. I sighed and pushed grayson on the bed. I locked the door sighing and closing-opening my eyes. I open my eyes that saw grayson raising a eyebrow. I get on the bed sitting top of him. He just enjoyed so did i. He held my back lifting his body up to me. Our faces were inches apart again but no.

 I couldn't wait anymore.. he always teases me,well it's time for that to end. I grabbed his shirt and pulled into me. I kissed him roughly.. our tongues were dancing around. It was magical. At this point i don't give a damn.. i pulled away seeing graysons jaw dropped. His mouth was opened and his eyes widen.

"You better shut that mouth because i see it as an invitation" i said as i got off. Then he even glared more at me. I knew he wanted more but y'know girls can tease too. He got up grabbing my waist and smirking. He got played with my hair as i started blushing.

"Why are you teasing me baby girl" he asked
"because i want to,duh" i answered rolling my eyes.
"So you want to be punished-" he smirked
" ya know you've been a naughty girl" he continued. I'm frozen. I'm dead. I'm off.
" y-y-uh-" i mumbled
"So why are you teasing me" he asked
" because it's a payback" i crossed my arm.
"That's a lie so that means one spank for you" he smiled devilshy
ok this ain't it.
i pushed him and laughed.

Vanessa's pov
I can't believe it. I fucking can't. I ran to my room slamming the door. I started crying aloud forgetting ethan was in my room. I wiped my tears fast away but it was too late. He got up to me looking concerned. I gulped not knowing what to say. But before i could say anything he hugged me not letting off.

" everythings alright nessa" he said
"I love you remember that" he continued as he pulled the hug away.
" you're the most beautiful,funny,cool,sweet,hot,cute and strongest girl I've met. You're so important to me and when i see you heartbreaking, my heart breaks into pieces. I want to destroy everyone who hurts you because no one cannot hurt you! You're my world, my princess! No one can take that smile away from you! The smile that brights my day! You shouldn't care about others actions! You have better people around you! You have me baby girl." He stopped as i was speechless.He grabbed my waist as i grabbed his neck. I put my head on his chest while sighing.

"I love you" i said stopping to cry. I pulled away but soon back i grabbed his face and kissed him sweetly and softly knowing he is the one. He is the only one who stayed here. He is the only one who is supporting me at my worst moments. It's ridiculous how he has that affect on me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep on his chest standing.

Ethan's pov

Seeing my love falling asleep on my chest has been the best moment for me for now. I picked her up as bridal style and put her on the bed. I grabbed some blankets and went to lay with her coveting us with blankets. I was thinking why was she crying.. why was she upset... with those thoughts i fell asleep.