A fight with the undying

// Sorry but this chapter will be short since I have to go do homework Hope you YEETS enjoy. Also cuss warning as Undyne swears.//

[Sans POV]

I woke up in my room, my heads pounding and I'm boling hot. Am I sick or something? I felt my stomach growling and rushed to the bathroom to throw up. Imidietly Papyrus comes in, he rubs my back gently as it all came out.

A few minutes later when I had stopped he was on the phone to undyn. "But I have to stay home and look after Sans." Papyrus begged. "I know I know. Just please be gentle with him then." Wait am I going to training? But I'm sick, so I can't. He puts the phone down and leans on the door frame, "I'm sorry Sans. Your going to have to come and train for the day," "Pap I'm sick. I can't go I might throw up over there." I tried to do puppy dog eyes to him but he refused. "Undyne says you can't have 2 days off." I suppose he was right, I did miss it yesterday and promised I would go with him. "Ok. Ok. But don't be shocked if I throw up suddenly."

We arrived at Undynes house and I was having major cramps on the way here since we walked, Papyrus hasn't notice any of it yet. "Sup punks!" Undyne greets us. She looks at me, "You don't look sick at all you lieing bastrd!" She shoots for me but I doge as usual, "You move the same so I know your lieing!" Pap stood in the middle of us separating the argument. "He did throw up this morning so please don't pressure him." Papyrus tried to explain.

She let me off for a bit then suddenly shot back at me for revenge. I doge hitting the grass floor, as I hit the floor the soul kicked making me flinch and look weak. "Get up you pussy!" I tried but I couldn't get up, she took me by the sweater coller and threw me into the wall. By this point I was panting heavily from using my power, she never gives up, she always take anyone by surprise. My eye lit up imidietly, she backed up as I summoned a bone, she too summoned her spear as if we where about to battle for real.

Undyne charged at me, I doged throwing the bone at her it hit her but only a skim across her face making a scare bellow her eye. Bloodshot eyes she peerd at me in anger.

All of a sudden the soul kicked again and I backed up to the wall putting a hand on my stomach and a hand up in surrender. My eye stopped glowing as I sort of groan in pain. Undyne put her weapon away and walked cautiously towards me with Papyrus. "Sans? Are you OK?" Pap asks me then Undyne shouts, "Sans! Can you hear me?!" I could kind of but it was all muffled like my vision. My eyes shut a little as the scene starts to crumble down to blackness.