I need to tell you something

[Grillby POV]

I heard that Sans was sick and got in a fight with Undyne so I shut early today and went straight to the hospital where he was. I knocked at door 2.4 where Sans was, papyrus Undyne and Alphys was there looking so worried. "Is he OK?" I asked, "F-f-for the time b-being, yes." Alphys relied stuttering a little as usual. Papyrus was sat beside Undyne who looked very guilty now. I took a spare chair and placed it beside Sanses bed and sat taking his hand carefully. "I just hope Sans is OK." Papyrus

//Time skip//

It's been 3 weeks now and still no
sign of Sans being alive, tho he is breathing and his hear is still pumping I am terribly worried and so is everyone else. I got one of my sisters to run the bar whilst I was gone so none of my customers would get mad. "Im sorry papyrus. I'm such an asshole, I knew I should have let him stay off sick!" Undyne says, she's crying a little, she rarely cries about anybody. "Undyne. It's OK. He's going to be OK. I promise." I told her calmly to try stop her from crying. She smiled a little and whipped her teats away.... felt my had being held tightly a little, Sans?

[Sans POV]

//Sans is in a dream right now.//

"Papyrus? Grillby? Anyone? Please." I was so alone, just me the only living surviver in snowdin. Everybody had been killed by Chara or some sort of monstrosity. I sat at the counter of Grillby feeling so lonely, my boyfriend, brother and friends weren't here to cheer me up like usual. I got up and went to the back to find ketchup and much more food to last a hole town a year, that how long I'm planing on to live for cause there's no point anymore. There just going to reset and do the same again like always.

I hear a sound and hide behind the ketchup boxes that where stacked just perfectly for me not to be seen. "Sansy~ Sansy~ I know your there. Now come out." A familiar voice called out to me, I peered around the door, Grillby? The boxes fell and gave away my position. Tears filled my eyes with joy, "Grillby? Is it really you?" I asked. He just staired into space, "Grillby?" Chara came in so I bolted in front of him, "What are you doing here again?" I asked her. "Oh nothing. Just ya know looking for some little brats to kill. Speaking of which could you be so kind and let me kill you both?" "No!" I snapped at her? "You wanna get to him you go through me fir-" a knife went straight through my chest. I fell to the floor bleeding from my mouth and stomach now. The Grillby behind me was now Gaster. Tears rolled down my face, "Why are you even doing this?" I asked, "all you do is reset anyway. Then you do the same thing over and over. It's unless." I add weakly. She his the reset button and everything whent black....

//Back to normal now.//

I woke up slightly crying and felt my hand was warm, "G-Grillby?" I ask in a weak voice, everyone in the room gasped, "Sans!" Papyrus squeals as throwing his arms around me trying not to hurt me. "Don't scare  us like that every again. We thought you where dead." He said. I felt more tears coming but I held them back.

"Guys... there's something I really need to tell you." Grillby looked at me, "G-go ahead S-sans." Alphys says. "I... I'm..." Grillby knows exactly what I'm about to say but I just don't have the guts to speak up, like I literally don't have the guts. Then all of a sudden I tell them,
"I'm pregnant!?"