epilogue

Loris died in the fire, while the people it the camp were running for their lives. Hudson yelled at his people to kill the lion, and they did. It took them some effort, but when they killed it they were proud. They brought the lion corpse towards Hudson. Hudson wanted to make a trophy out of the head, but the ones who killed the lion shot a bullet in his head. Hudson didn't want something ugly on his wall, and so he decided to get rid of the corpse, to bury it in the ground, where it could rest.

The people in the camp here cleaning everything up, and tried to get their lives back together. They were cleaning the ground, and didn't stop until the ground had it's normal colour back. they were moving Loris his corpse around, and brought it to Hudson. Hudson liked the look of the burned head and decided to make a trophy of that instead. Hudson made it, and hung it up, besides the other animals that he had killed, but after a while he thought that it didn't look good between the others.

A few weeks later, the hunters came with an oryx, and Hudson immediately knew what to do. He broke of the horns, and put them onto the head of Loris. Hudson walked back a bit, and looked at what he had made. He could leave it now, and forget about this disaster. Loris his head would be on the wall forever, his live went on, without his soul.