Zero

𝒜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓈, 𝒵𝑒𝓇𝑜, 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇

Amanda is different like all her siblings. All though Amanda wasn't quite like them. She didn't quite fight unless she had to fight.

Amanda's ability is a healing. She can heal cuts, bruises, gashes, scrapes. You have an injury; she can heal you. **With the healing ability, her own wounds heal by themselves. Usually she stayed back while the others physically fought and then healed the team.

After Five disappeared and Ben died, Amanda could bare being around her siblings anymore so she left. Ashamed for letting Ben die, although none of them blamed her for his death. Her leaving impacted more than one of her siblings.

←←←←←←←←←← →→→→→→→→→→

Liv Tyler as Amanda Hargreeves

All other cast members as the Umbrella Academy

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the original plot to the Umbrella Academy as well and the original characters of the Umbrella Academy. I only own Amanda and my plot.

This is my first ever story on here. Please be kind and let me know if you like it or not. I will try and update as often as I can. Also, I can't decided between Diego and Five as a love interest. Maybe you all have some suggestions? Comment below!!

xoxo,
Amanda

Update March 9th: okay y'all. I made some slight changes to the opening. So the reason for the ** is because I want to explain this. So her wounds heal like Wolverine's wounds. Also I didn't want to make it seem like she wasn't part of the group (like poor Vanya 😡) but she still was known and was with the rest of the group.

I also picked Diego as the love interest. There are too many Five fanfics. Although I enjoy all of them. Just decided on Diego.

I will be updating soon!

xoxo,
Amanda.
Ps. It's my birthday today! Yay!