Three

-Five Years Ago-

"Come on Amanda, pick it up!" Her boss yelled at her from the bar.

"Here's your order. I'm sorry for the long wait." Amanda said, over the country music. She just finished serving the table and went to another one.

"Hello, my name is Amanda. I'll be your server today." She said, taking out her note pad. "Can I get you guys something to drink?" One of the men turned and looked at her, gasping.

"Amanda!" Klaus yelled, looking at his sister.

"Klaus."

"Oh my god! This is my sister you guys!" Klaus said, throwing himself at Amanda. "Oh sissy, it's been so long."

"Hi Klaus." She said, hugging him back. He smelled of boozes and cigarettes.

"Oh how wonderful it is to see you." He kissed her cheek. She hadn't seen Klaus over 9 years.

"Hey, I get off in about 30 minutes. Do you want to wait for me and we can talk?" Amanda asked and he nodded.

"Anything for my sissy." Amanda finished taking their order and finished up serving the rest of her tables before she left. She saw Klaus leaning up against the wall, a cigarette in his mouth.

"Klaus."

"Oh Amanda! It's fate that we saw each other." Klaus said, eyes glazed over at her.

"Are you high?"

"Always."

"Do you want to grab some coffee?" They went to a coffee shop not too far from her work and sat in a booth.

"Have you talked to any of the others?" Klaus asked.

"No, but I read Vanya's book. She had some nice things to say about us." Amanda said sarcastically.

"Interesting huh." Klaus said. The two continued to talk until the restaurant closed. They went back to her apartment and continued to reconnect; both of them pouring their hearts out to each other about their life. Amanda missed Klaus, he was her best friend growing up, aside from Diego.

"Pinky promise me we will always be best friends?" Klaus said, sticking out his pinky.

"Promise." Amanda said, taking it.

-Present-

Amanda sat on the couch while Luther showed all the siblings a video tape of what looked like their mom poisoning their dad the night he died.

"I mean; do you really think mom would hurt dad?" Vanya asked.

"You haven't been home in a long time, Vanya." Luther said, looking at his siblings. "Maybe you don't know Grace anymore."

"Oh so she's Grace now? Not mom anymore?" Amanda asked, crossing her arms.

"If he was poisoned, it would have shown in the coroner's report." Diego said.

"Well, I don't need a report to tell me what I can see with my own eyes." Luther said.

"Maybe all that low gravity in space messed with your vision. Look closer." Diego said, pushing the button. "Dad has his monocle. Mom stands up. Monocle's gone. She wasn't poising him. She was taking it to clean it."

"Then where is it? I've searched the house, including her things. She doesn't have it."

"That's because I took it from her." Diego said, holding up a knife. "After the funeral."