Nine

Amanda felt herself being carried and she opened her eyes, her arms around Diego's neck.

"Diego." She said, looking up at him.

"Hey, you're awake." He said, looking down at her and smiling.

"Allison?" Amanda asked.

"She's resting, just like you need to do."

"No, I'm fine really." Amanda argued.

"This is the most you've had to heal yourself and others more than you ever had too. You need to rest Amanda."

"Diego, please. I'm fine." Amanda pleaded with him. He laid her down on the bed and sat next to her, touching her face. "Did Allison get blood?"

"Yeah, I gave it to her." Diego said.

"Fainted when you saw the needle?" A small smile formed on Diego's lips.

"Shut up." Diego said. "We need to find Vanya okay. You stay here and get some rest. You need it." Amanda just nodded. She wanted to tell Diego it was Vanya who did that to Allison, but she was afraid they'd all over react.

"Please be careful." She whispered.

"Always." Diego said, leaning down and kissing her. He left and she closed her eyes, taking his advice and resting. She woke up a couple hours later to see Klaus sitting at the end of her bed.

"Klaus. What are you doing?" Amanda asked, sitting up.

"It's Vanya." He said in a small voice.

"Where is she?" Amanda asked.

"Just come with me." He said. She got up and followed him down to a place she didn't even know existed.

"Klaus what is this?" Amanda asked, looking around. They came up to the end where she saw Diego and Luther. Vanya was in this tomb thing, banging on the window.

"You!" Luther yelled at Amanda, pointing his finger.

"Hey, hey. Calm down there, big guy." Diego said, grabbing Luther's arm.

"What the fuck?" Amanda yelled, looking at Vanya. "Why is she in there?"

"You knew she had powers and you didn't tell us!" Luther yelled.

"Yeah! Because of this!" Amanda yelled back, while pointing at Vanya.

"Wait, you locked up our sister because you guys think she has powers." Diego said.

"No, I know she does. Pogo told me. And she knew." Luther spat at Amanda. She just glared at him and then looked at Vanya. It killed her to see her sister like that.

"So what? Dad has known Vanya had powers?" Klaus asked. Luther nodded.

"Why would they hide this from us?" Diego asked. "I mean; am I the only one that didn't know this place existed?"

"He hid so much from us." Klaus said.

"He hid it because he was afraid of her." Luther said. Amanda scoffed.

"Oh, please Luther. That's ridiculous."

"Is it? Dad's lied about everything else, why is this so far-fetched?"

"If you're right, then maybe she's the one who killed Peabody." Diego said.

"And cut Allison's throat."

"Whoa, no. Let's. I just-- Sorry, just, let's go back, all right? This is Vanya we're talking about. Our sister. The one who always cried when we stepped on ants as kids." Klaus said.