Ten

Diego and Amanda ran upstairs while the building kept rumbling. Everyone came running out of their rooms.

"Are those explosions coming from...?" Klaus asked.

"Vanya." Luther said.

"See! You should've never kept her down there!" Amanda yelled at Luther.

"Now is not the time to be fighting. We need to get to safety outside the academy." Pogo said.

"Don't forget mom!" Luther yelled. Diego and Klaus nodded, running to find their mom. Amanda grabbed Pogo's hand.

"Come on Pogo! Let's go." Pogo followed Amanda to the living room and he stopped.

"Come on!"

"No Miss Amanda. Go. Now." Pogo said.

"I'm not leaving you." Amanda had tears in her eyes.

"I will be fine. Now please go." Amanda nodded and ran to the door. She ran out the door and went down the street. Allison and Luther were behind her and she ran to them.

"Where's Pogo?" Luther just shook his head.

"We need to find the others." He said and Amanda knew he didn't make it. They made their way around the rubble of their house. Amanda saw Diego and Klaus and she ran to them.

"Diego!" She threw her arms around him, hugging him tight.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" Klaus asked, offended. She left Diego and hugged Klaus. She noticed his lip and placed her hand on it, healing him.

"Where's mom?" Diego gave her a sad look.

"And Pogo?" Klaus asked.

"He didn't make it."

"What?"

"Vanya killed him."

"But Vanya wouldn't-" Diego started.

"No, I saw it." Luther said. "Just before we got out."

"Mom. Now Pogo." Diego, sitting down. Amanda went to him and placed her hand on his forehead, healing his cut.

"Guys." Five yelled, coming from the rubble, holding a newspaper. "This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today."

"I thought you said it was over." Amanda said.

"I was wrong, okay? This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

"No, that doesn't mean anything." Diego said, shaking his head. "The time could've been altered since that newspaper - came out this morning."

"You're not listening to me." Five insisted. "When I found it, I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The Moon's still shining, the Earth is in one piece, but not the Academy."

"I'm confused." Klaus said, grabbing the paper and looking at it.

"Then listen to me, you idiot! Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse. We have to find her." A helicopter above them was pointing a light and them.

"We gotta go, now." Diego said, grabbing Amanda's hand.

"Regroup at the Super Star. Go!" Luther yelled and Diego and Amanda ran hand in hand. Once they were away from the cops, Diego stopped almost making Amanda fall.

"Woah. Make me fall there." Amanda said sarcastically.

"Look. If this is our last night on this world, I just want you to know something." Diego said, grabbing her face and looking into her eyes.