Eight

Amanda and Allison sat silently as they continued on. Amanda glanced at Allison and noticed her crying.

"Allison, what's wrong?" Amanda asked.

"I just miss Claire." Allison said.

"I'm sure you'll see her soon." Allison shook her head.

"I used my power on her."

"You did what?"

"I used my power on her. And everyone else. I'm an awful person."

"What? No, Allison. Don't say that. You're wonderful." Amanda said, trying to reassure her sister.

"My whole life has been a lie Amanda. I've rumored people into so many things." She cried.

"But Allison, that's all in the past now. The future is what matter. Well if we can save the world, you know what I mean. You're still my sister and I'll love you no matter what."

"I love you too, sis." They pulled up to the house before Amanda could say anything more. Allison stopped the car and the two got out. "I'll take the back."

Amanda made her way around to the back door, making sure no one was around. She didn't see anyone in the house and sighed. Allison came around the corner.

"Vanya's violin is here, but no sign of her."

"She must be in town?" Amanda suggested.

"Let's go." They got back into the car and went to go to the town. They sat in traffic for what seemed like forever, before Allison got out.

"What are you doing?" Amanda called from the window.

"Just stay here." Amanda huffed and moved to the driver's seat. Amanda watched as Allison talked to a police officer. Allison got into the police car, waving to Amanda. Amanda sighed and managed to follow them to the hospital. Amanda waited as Allison went in and then came back out ten minutes later.

"What the hell Allison?" Amanda said.

"We need to go back to the cabin." Allison filled in Amanda as they drove back to the cabin. They got to their and noticed the wind blowing like crazy. They could hear Vanya playing the violin. Allison opened the door.

"Vanya, there you are. What is going on?"

"What are you two doing here?" Vanya asked.

"We came to find you. Are you okay, V?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah."

"There's something weird going on. What's causing it?" Allison asked.

"Me." Vanya said and the two girls looked at her.

"What do you mean, V?"

"I mean... I made those things happen." Vanya said. "With my powers."

"You have powers Vanya?" Amanda asked. "That's great!"

"Turns out I've had them all this time. It's weird huh?"

"It's incredible." Allison said, smiling at Vanya.

"But?"

"Can we do this in the car?" Allison asked.

"Why?"

"You're not gonna want to hear it."

"Well, that's never stopped you before." Vanya said.,

"Leonard Peabody? His real name is Harold Jenkins. Remember when I couldn't find anything in the library on Leonard? It's because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. Harold Jenkins does. He was in prison for 12 years. He murdered his father when he was 13."