3: y'all some faggots

"so this right here is the lake. don't swim here unless y'all got somebody supervising y'all, because i am not about to be hit with a lawsuit after one of you lil niggas drown. i got student loans to pay off."

i scrunched my face up as rakim showed us the lake, the water looked brown and dirty as hell. "why the water look all murky and musty? y'all don't clean the water here or something?"

"no jahseh, because it's a lake and not a pool and we can't control nature. it ain't even dirty," rakim responded.

"yeah, aight. i'm not stepping foot in that nasty ass dirty ass lake. i bet geese be shitting in it. y'all letting us swim where geese shit? y'all grimey." i spat out.

rakim just sighed and rolled his eyes at me, before mumbling something under his breath about bad ass kids, and i wanted to tell him and his nappy ass braids to speak the fuck up, but then i remembered that today is my first day and i decided i was going to be nice.

after the six of us got settled in, our councelor rakim took us on a tour of the camp so that we would know where everything is, and right now, we were heading away from that nasty ass lake.

i felt my arm being jerked to the side by michael, who had literally attached himself to my hip as soon as we met. when the tour of the camp started, michael interlocked his arm with mine, which earned us a lot of weird stares from other kids passing by with our group.

this big foreheaded crusty lip having ass negroid whispered "fags" when michael and i walked by, which caused mikey to get upset, and me to almost get into a fight on the first day because i told him that if he had anything to say he could say it to my face.

that was short lived, considering both rakim and the counselor for whatever cabin he was from (some nigga that looked like a dusty version of rakim... is having stiff ass braids part of the uniform here or what?) diffused the situation before it escalated further, but i just know that glowstick built little boy with crusty lips was going to be my enemy here.

anyway, yeah, michael was really clingy, and it was kinda uncomfortable for me. we've known each other for less than 12 hours and he's already calling me his best friend and telling me he loves me. he probably had a crush on me.

i didn't want to tell him to chill or to fuck off, because as creepy as he was, he seemed sweet, and i really didn't want to hurt his feelings, so i decided that i was just going to let him rock for now.

i know one thing, if he goes full yandere any time soon, i might just have to push his gecko lip having ass into the lake and let him drown on goose shit.

"this right here is poison ivy," rakim snapped me out of my thoughts as he pointed to the plant, which was growing outside one of the buildings. "if you see it, don't touch it, or else you gon' be itching and burning like you used kentrell's chapstick."

"but can we eat it?" gazzy asked, licking his lips as he stared at the poison ivy, hunger in his eyes.

"if you can't touch it what makes you think you can eat it? i swear, i only known you for 3 hours but you a different type of slow," symere quipped.

"hey! i'm not slow, i went to harvard, i dropped out of harvard to come here and bless y'all with my intellegence," gazzy shot back. "now like i asked rakim and not you, can i eat it?"

"if you want a rash in your throat, go right ahead gazzy," rakim replied nonchalantly.

that shut gazzy up real quick.

"this right here is the cafeteria," rakim pointed to another building which was labeled 'mess hall'. "this is where y'all eat a bunch of nasty ass food that the cook probably spit in, while me and the other councelors leave and go get some mcdonalds because you got me fucked up if you think ima eat that mystery meat."