5: it's lit!

before y'all get mad about the michael/jahseh shit...i never promised slumptacion, and it's only chapter 5, anything can happen💗 but i'm not promising anything, and there's going to be a lot of unexpected ships/friendships in this. there will be the regular ships but there will also be some...others... y'all have only met like 10% of the cast lmao.

and not everybody in this book is going to be a rapper. most of the girls in this book are singers or youtubers so don't get shook

-

stokeley's bonfire was rescheduled to the next night, because it ended up raining later last night, and you obviously can't light fire in rain, no matter how many times gazzy's dynasty ass kept trying to convince everyone else that you could because fire absorbs water or something.

"no but for real, y'all really should have had the bonfire last night. just because it rained don't mean nothing, because fire overpowers water so it would have made the rain dry up." gazzy argued his case to stokeley, who wasn't even paying attention to him and was having a whole other conversation with jarad on the other side of his log, probably not even hearing what gazzy was saying. meanwhile omar nodded and engaged with him like everything he said made perfect sense to him.

"wow gazzy, you are so smart." omar lied, smiling and nodding uncomfortably before joining stokeley and jarad's conversation.

gazzy batted his eyelashes and continued to boast. "thank you, i learned my smartness from harvard. i graduated magnet cum louder. i didn't know magnets could fuck, never less cum, but here we are."

gazzy continued to go on and on about his "accomplishments" even though exactly 0 people were listening to him.

stokeley was well liked at camp as i could see, because damn near everyone came out for his party. you saw niggas from my cabin, like jordan and symere making smores with camila and lauren on the other side of the fire. you saw danielle and gazzy racing each other from the sign that divided the cabin area and the fire area to the fire, and gazzy accusing her of cheating because she started running earlier than he did. you saw dimitri running around chasing people with firey sticks only to nearly trip into the fire and end up burning alive, you saw alexandria, maria and billie playing cards, and you saw jahmier braiding isaiah's hair while the latter ate up the marshmallows from the smores kit that was left outside, and zion later cussing him out for wasting marshmallows.

and we had supervision of course - but it barely mattered, because tyler and rakim were too occupied with flirting with each other like the fags they are, and they didn't even notice that dimitri almost fucking died because they were too preoccupied with "discussing grown folk business",  and travis horse looking ass had all but disappeared to go get some top from kylie's swollen ass lips, and frank's emotional ass was somewhere crying in one of the employee rooms or some shit.

the counselors didn't really do their jobs as i could tell so far, which i honestly didn't care about, i would rather they left us alone instead of breathing down our necks and treating us like five year olds, but sometimes it was just laughable. one day this place was going to get shut down.

"aye, y'all niggas deserve to be fired," i called out to a now alert tyler and rakim, who were, up until that point, sitting on a log together and talking and not paying attention to anything that we were up to.

"oh shit, did one of y'all lil niggas die?" rakim's hand clasped over his mouth, his eyes widening as he got up from his log to see what was happening.

"i mean no but dimitri almost fell into the-"

"key word, almost," tyler interjected, clearly trying to hold in his laughter as he eyed dimitri, who had a couple of burn scars on his legs and black spots on his shorts. "and even if he did it wouldn't be that big of a deal, did y'all lil niglets never learn how to stop drop and roll? he'll be alright."