Slaughter House?

"This is stupid." Yoongi sighed out as the group continued walking down the street. He looked up, staring at the moon that was shining brightly in the night sky, wishing that he was at home in his bed.

"I agree." He looked to his right where Yijeong was. The other had a black beanie on along with his hood, completely blending in with the surrounding darkness.

"Awww, come on, hyung," Kihyun came up to his side, taking ahold of his hand, "it'll be fun!"

"Yeah, if your version of fun is sleeping in a house that's been deserted for ten years." At least he could always count on Yijeong to share his thoughts. "Do you even know why no ones bought the house?"

A dark blue haired boy, the youngest of the group, came up on the beanie wearing male's side, "No. Why?"

"Because it's haunted!" Seongri let out an ear piercing shriek when a pair of hands landed on his shoulders from behind. A giggle sounded right after that turned into a sinister laugh. "It's said to be that the house is a sight of murders!"

"H-he's joking, r-right?" Seongri gulped, clinging to Yijeong's arm.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Kyung-hyung, stop scaring Seongri."

Kyung rounded the group, walking backwards so that he faced them, "I'm not lying!" he whined, "murders really did happen there!"

"I never saw any on the news."

"Yeah," Yijeong yawned, "I've never heard of any murders happening in this town."

"Well, duh," the oldest said cheerfully, a big grin on his face, "it happened years ago."

Kihyun squeezes Yoongi's hand and he ran his thumb of the other's knuckles in response, trying to keep him calm. He could tell his friend is starting to regret coming on the trip.

"Okay, I'll bite. What happened?" The beanie wearing male replied while slipping his arm away from Seongri, only to wrap it around his shoulders when the younger whined.

"Well," Kyung spun on his heels so that he was facing the right way once again, "ten years ago there was a group of friends that lived there. It was owned by the Kim family, but they let their son and his friends stay there since they were always away for some reason or another." He twirled his hand in the air. "One night, when they were all sleeping, some group broke into the house, intent on killing the Kim's son. I guess they owed them money or something," he shrugged, "not really sure. Anyway, long story short, the son and friends were murdered in cold blood that night and since then, no one has stepped foot into the house."

"A-are you serious?" Seongri asked, playing with Yijeong's fingers nervously.

"Dead serious."

Yijeong sniffed, "Yoongi-hyung, you smell that?"

"Yep," the second oldest smirked, "smells like bullshit to me."

Kyung whined, "Respect those older than you and believe me!"

"M-m-maybe we s-shouldn't go."

"Don't listen to him, Seongri. He's just trying to freak you out."

The short male laughed, "Oh man, ya caught me!" He turned his head to the side, peering at the group behind, "or did you?" Yoongi sent him an 'are you serious look,' one eyebrow raised. "Okay! I'm only joking! The real reason is something to do with location."

Kihyun finally let the death grip on Yoongi's hand relax.

"Why are we doing this again?" The tallest asked, looking at the oldest while Yoongi readjusted their hands.