Hide and Seek Part 2

Bored.

He was completely and utterly bored out of his mind.

It feels like he's been sitting here for hours with nothing to do. He had his head on top of his knees, ear pressed lightly to his jeans. His bright orbs stared straight at the shower curtain, not that he could actually see it.

Yoongi sat in silence for another ten minutes before his back started screaming in pain. He'd been curled in on himself for such a long time his joints were aching. Slowly, the teen stretched out his legs, his feet surprisingly not hitting the front of the tub. He scooted his butt further down and leaned back, head now resting on the back edge and his eyes closed. He felt instant relief flooding his body, his sore limbs thanking him for his change in position.

A soft sigh left his pale lips, hands moving down to rest by his side, palms flat. As soon as they hit the porcelain bottom, something warm and wet met his skin.

Yoongi froze. An ice cold chill ran down his entire being just like when he was down stairs.

Get out of the bathtub, petal.

It was as if he lost control of his own body because the next thing he knew, he had his legs bent and hands gripping the sides, pushing himself up. The boy moved the curtain to one side before stepping out. His sneakers tapped lightly against the tiled floor, a slight splash sounding when they met the ground.

Now go turn on the light, sweetheart.

Yoongi made his way back over to the bathroom door, shoes squeaking the whole time. He held out a delicate hand, pressing it against the wall and sliding it down. Once he felt the bump of the switch plate, his heart rate started to pick up, the reality of the situation hitting him hard, but nothing he could do to stop it. A pale finger grazed the switch, flicking it up.

Bright white light flooded his vision, causing him to squint to try and elevate the stinging pain of his eyes. After a few seconds of blinking, he shifted on the balls of his feet, shoes still squeaking. Wondering what was making the noise, he glanced down at his feet, something light red seemed to have gotten on the white part of his sneakers. A breeze swept past his cheek as if caressing it.

Turn around, petal.

Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head. The young teen really didn't what to know what had caused it and no voice in his head was going to tell him what to do.

Turn around.

The boy dug his nails into his palms, grounding himself from the overwhelming pressure against him to just do what he's being told.

Turn around.

Turn around.

Turn around.

Turn around.

Turn.

Around.

It was like a chant in his head, repeating over and over, the words getting angrier the longer they went on. He just shook his head harder, eyes squeezing shut even tighter to the point it was hurting.

"I said turn around."

A numbing chill took ahold of his cheeks, his eyes immediately flying open in response to the pain. His body felt like it was twisted back to face the tub, a silent scream leaving him, too scared to actually make a noise.

The porcelain white tub had red handprints plastered on its side along with a couple staining the wall, the liquid dripping down, hitting the floor and tub respectfully. The shower curtain had red splatter all over, running from the top to the bottom. He couldn't see the complete inside of the tub, but he could tell it's in the exact same condition as the surrounding chaos. Everything looked so recent and that terrified Yoongi.

Walk back to the bathtub, sweetheart, and look inside.

"No. Please no." He choked out as a whisper, tears of fear starting to flow down. Yet, his legs lead him straight back to the bath, a metallic smell stinging his nose the closer he got. He stopped right in front of it, now getting a clear view of the inside. The entire bottom was full of the red liquid, about a third of the way up and seems to be getting higher.

Kneel, petal.

Yoongi's knees slammed straight onto the tiled floor, surely bruising his delicate skin. His tears flowing even faster as he looked at the grimy wall.

Look at the water, sweetheart.

The teen faces down, large orbs staring at the filling liquid. The smell hitting him hard. That's not water.

Put your hand in, petal.

A full sob left him as his hand, still in a fist, came up to hover above the fluid. He shook his head aggressively in protest, but his hand just sunk into it. It was warm and thick, nothing like water at all.

It was quiet for a few moments as the voices stopped, the only noise coming from Yoongi himself. He was still sobbing, breath coming out stuttered. The longer it went without anything happening, however, he calmed down. Eventually, all that was left was the occasional sniffle and the barely audible high pitched whine coming from the lightbulb.

Are you scared, sweetheart?

It echoed throughout his head as if taunting him. Nonetheless, he asked, "Yes." It was no more than a whisper, his lips barely moving.

Do me a favor, petal. Open your hand.

He felt more than saw his nails coming free from their hold in his palm, fingers spreading out. All of a sudden, he felt something grip his hand hard, intertwining with his own. He watched in horror as the water bubbled, a figure slowly raising up. It appeared human-like in shape, at least as much as he could see of its head and bare chest. It was completely covered in red, not one centimeter any other color. It's eyes were open, staring straight into Yoongi's, unblinking. Yoongi could only look back at the total black eyes, his own pupils dilating in fright.

The figure seemed to grin, it's sharp teeth a bright white, slowly getting stained by the red dripping down from its lips.

"Good boy."

Yoongi opened his mouth and screamed.

Unedited.

Hopefully, it was worth the wait? I completely overused the pet names, but, ya know....

Anyway, thank you for reading and giving this story a chance!