Chapter 3

Harry returned to Hogwarts well after curfew, and made his way straight to McGonagall's office. After knocking quite a few times on the door she finally answered in her robe with her hair down. Making her look years younger.
"Mr. Potter what on earth are you doing out of bed at this hour?" She asked
"I've just returned from Gringotts, you will need to call a staff meeting, I know it's late but everything I've found out will greatly impact the school." He said to her quickly not letting her get a word in.
"Alright, let me get the headmaster and others and we will meet in his office..."
"The headmaster will not be returning to Hogwarts now or ever it will be explained in the meeting."
She looked shocked, more then likely assuming him to be dead.
"MIPSY, TRIPSY, LITSY!" She called out three soft pops were heard and in front of him. " Go wake the other professors, tell them to meet in my office and that it's urgent."They left just as quickly as they came. "Might as well come in mister Potter while we wait." Less then twenty minutes later the other professors were sitting around McGonagalls desk asking what this is about. Clearing his throat they managed to quite down enough for him to speak.
"As of 4:30 this evening Albus Dumbledore has been arrested on the charges of theft and child endangerment as well as attempted line tampering."
The teachers were shocked.
"And how would you know about this Potter.?" Snaps asked from his left.
"Because I'm the one who had him arrested by the goblins," the teachers were outraged.
"Why would you do something like that the headmaster is a great man?" Sinastra
Harry turned his head towards the women and glared. His piercing green eyes freezing her very soul.
" First, today after going to gringotts I found Dumbledore impersonating me and talking to my account manager. Looking through the records of withdrawals from my accounts, there was several charges that were not authorized by myself dating back to 1982. Second, he has also broken the law by placing me with my mothers muggle anti-magic family. And finally he has arranged a marriage contract between myself and Ginerva Weasley not only over stepping several laws but also the fact that her contract undermined already existing contacts under the Potter name hence the charge of attempted line tampering. So that so called great man you are trying to defend his a liar and a thief" he snapped at the young teacher.
"Minerva what are we going to do now that Albus is gone, the tournament is already underway?" Flitwick asked.
"We will have to contact the board of governors first thing in the morning," Minerva replied.
"That is another reason for this meeting. The board of Governor has been disbanded as an heir to the founders has come into the light."Harry told them.
"Do you know who it is Mr. Potter. We must speak to them at once?" McGonagall responded placing her hands on her desk.
Harry smirked.
"Your looking at him." Then there was silence.
"I refuse to believe this farce without any proof!" Snare roared.
Harry reached out his hand showing a ring with the Hogwarts crest.
"Here is my lord ring try taking it see how long it lasts in your hands." Shape reaches out to take the ring from his hand when Flitwick stopped him.
"You fool, to touch a lord ring without being the Lord or heir is a death sentence. I can feel the magic in it from here. It is an honor to be in your presence Lord Hogwarts." He bowed his head.
"Thank you Professor, but as I am still a student call me Harry or Mr. Potter the lordship needs to be kept quite till after the tournament. There will be changes to somethings to help improve our school. I will be looking at adding more classes and more teachers in the near future to help get us back to being the best magical school in the world. Some immediate changes starting now will be rules on bullying. Names such as Blood-traitor, mud blood, and death eater are now forbidden. This is a place of learning not a place for abuse towards other students.
The word mudblood is pretty obvious why it is getting band. But the term blood traitor while it is not as demeaning the term is not helping the bullying situation. But the term death eater and any other forms of the word is being ban simply because we are all children while some have grown up with parents as former death eaters it is being used in a derogatory way against those innocent people who were not given a choice who they were born too. A child should not be punished for the crimes of the parents. Some students are already on the path of evil but maybe by banning these turns we can help them see that just because they were labeled as something does not mean you have to be it. If that makes any since at all."
"Strangely it does. The heads can call a meeting tomorrow after classes are over to inform everyone of this new rule. There are other things I would like to go over with you. But tonight we must get some rest tomorrow will be a busy day. Goodnight everyone." The other teachers got up leaving one by one, Snape giving one last glare at Harry. Leaving only Harry, McGonagall, and Flitwick in the room.
"Harry there is something urgent I wish to speak to you about, it is about professor Moody, I have known the man for a long time, but this year he seems incredibly different, I went to Dumbledore with my concern but he ignored it." McGonagall said concerned.
"What about you Professor Flitwick have you noticed anything that doesn't seem like his usual behavior?" Harry's thoughts were turning...
"He drinks from his hip flask often, I dont know what it is but he would never do that at a school, he told me once that the flask only ever contained bourbon."
"That is strange, I've only ever heard positive about Moody..Dobby!" Dobby appeared in front of Harry.
"Yes master Potter Hogwarts sir!" The elf squeaked our excitedly
"You know of my magic map right?" The elf nodded," go to my room and bring it back here for me please."
The elf popped away and back "here you go master Harry sir!"
"Thank you, Dobby, can you do me one more favor?" He nodded excitedly" can you make up four rooms one for each of the champions?"
"Yes sir Dobby will get others to help too!" Then he popped away.
"Rooms?" McGonagall asked.
"I want to take my Lord rooms but I can't do that without causing suspicion or accusations of favoritism, but if separate rooms were offered for each champion to take if they wanted then there's no suspicion. Now to the map" tapping the map " I solemnly swear I'm up to no good." Words and people appeared on the map. "This map was made by my father and his friends while they were in school it will show everyone in the school at this very moment including ghost and animagi. There there is moody in his office and Barty Crouch in the hallway."
"That is strange Moody shouldn't be in his office yet. It takes 15 minutes to get there from here at least" Flitwick said while stroking his chin.
"Let's say that the Moody that was just in here isn't the real Moody. How would he get around and why would he need the real Moody?" McGonagall wondered out loud.
"I think we have just solved two mysteries tonight, the Moody one and who put my name in the goblet. I only know of one potion that needs to be drank often enough to keep an appearance." Harry said. Realization happened on both teachers faces.
"Polyjuice!" They said in sync.
"I suggest we apprehend him at once, with some help from some Aurors I will firecall Madame Bones." McGonagall went to do that.
While Flitwick examines the map and Harry watched the imposters position.
"This incredible after this whole fiasco is over I wish to see see if we can replicate it and give one to every teacher. If that's alright Lord Potter." Harry chuckled.
"Of course whatever it takes to make this school the best and the safest. Might have to put one in a closed off room for the ghost to watch at night. With alerts to tell them when an unauthorized personnel have entered the castle would also help if there was a recall feature that could input month and day Incase of fights or assaults it would show exactly who was in the area."
"Those are very good ideas, do you know how it works."
"Not a clue you will need to ask Lupin and Black for those answers." Flitwick nodded.
"I must tell you Mister Potter that if you are in contact with that man you need to tell me at once so we can apprehend him."
Turning Harry saw a women with a sticking resemblance to Susan Bones.
"You must be Susan's aunt. Quite frankly if I did know where Sirius is I wouldn't tell you. I've already told Fudge he was innocent and Pettigrew was the secret keeper but he wouldn't listen even after I was almost killed by dementors TWICE!" Amelia looked appalled clearing her voice she said," assuming that was why I was called here tonight may I ask why Minerva said it was quite urgent and to bring Aurors with me."
"We have an imposter in the school. Barty Crouch has taken the form of Alistor Moody and we don't know why." Flitwick responded.
"I just saw Barty Crouch 20 minutes ago there's no possible way he's our man." An Aurors replied.
"The map never lies. Does Mister Crouch have a son or some relative with the same name?" Harry asked eyes still trained on the map. Amelia paled and Flitwick And McGonagall looked at each other.
"If it's him then we must apprehend him at once Aurors move out we have an escaped convict to apprehend. Once the door is down flash bangs at the ready render the magic eye useles then take out his legs and arms simultaneously." They Aurors left the room McGonagall and Flitwick followed while Harry stayed and watched the map.
He watched as the dots of people ran too Moody's quarters.
The imposter fought hard they almost had him but he managed to escape down a side hallway.
"Dobby!" "Yes master Lord Harry sir!" I pointed to a spot just in front of the imposters path "take me there so we can stop this criminal." Grabbing onto my sleeve we popped away my wand already pointed to where he would be. "Stupify" Harry called out as soon as his feet touched ground taking the man by surprise.
"I don't know who you are, but this is my school and I won't tolerate threats to the children's safety here." The Aurors came flying around the corner they stared in shock at Harry standing over the imposters body.