Chapter 5

"Alright Harry are you going to tell me what is going on or not?" She asked.
He sighed, "she's always so curious", he thought. "Alright well yesterday I was in the library trying to jump start my brain to help me with the tournament. When a girl from Beauxbatons approached me and took me to Fleur. Apparently her family and mine have a betrothal agreement and since I'm the only one who can fill it, well you can guess, anyways, we talked and she and her friends told me some things that are very important so I left school and went to gringotts. Now let me finish the story before you ask questions, ok?" She nodded. "At Gringotts I found out someone had been impersonating me and using my vaults that person was Dumbledore" she gasped but Harry continues on" after having him taken into goblin custody I found out all about by family money and four other betrothal contracts one of which was made by Dumbledore to Ginny. So I took control of my fortune and lordships so this weekend I am talking to Fleur and the other girls all together to see what I should do about the contracts." Finally feeling like he could breath again, Hermione pounced on him giving him a rib crushing hug.
"Oh Harry, just let me know if you need any help and I will be by your side no matter what!" She told him," I can't believe Dumbledore would do something like that to you of all people this is going to make the wizarding world furious when it hits headlines."
"I know I'm not looking forward too it, but hopefully before that happens I can have your back! Can I be here Saturday with you?" She asked
"Sure I don't see why not maybe if m invitations come from you the girls won't be so likely to not respond  except Fleurs since she already knows." He said.
"Oh sure I will get started and invite them all to have tea with me and you here! Who all am I suppose to contact?"
"Susan Bones, Daphne Greengrass and Padma Patil."
"Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. I will have Hedwig deliver the invitations except Daphne's with the morning post
After their riveting conversation they began their school work.
The next day came quick enough making Harry quite nervous he had the four betrothal contracts all in one room and he was hoping no one was in a bad mood.
"So Granger what did you want to see us for?" A raven haired violet eyed beauty asked.
"Hermione, invited you here on my behalf, I have recently came into my lordship and have taken control over the Potter vault where I've found that the Potter family has betrothal contracts with each of your families with each of you."
"Well what do you want us to do about it? If we don't go through with the marriage then it will fall to our children or their children." The strawberry blonde with blue eyes also know as Susan Bones spoke up.
"That's why we all are here to talk." Harry proceeded to tell them what had happened earlier this week with the girls shocked at the family's that Harry was Lord too.
"Well you can assimilate the lesser houses into the Major ones like Potter, Black, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor and Slytherin.." Harry studied Padma taking is her bronze skin and chocolate eyes.
"That could work, but everyone except Padma needs an heir for their family." Susan said.
"So who are you going to pick Potter?" Asked Daphne.
"I do not know, you are all very smart and very beautiful young women I can see myself growing to love each and every one of you." Harry was perplexed.
The girls watched as Harry buried his face in his hands distraught over having to choose. They all started whispering to one another where Harry and Hermione couldn't hear. Finally seeming like they can to a decision.
"Why make a choice? As a lord to so many different families you can have more then one wife." Susan spoke.
Harry jerked his head up looking shocked and slightly horrified.
"It's not uncommon. My father has three wives. Parvati and I are sisters but we aren't twins but we do share the same birthday, we have the same father but different mothers. It's quite common in India." Harry couldn't speak.
"Daphne would be lady Slytherin and provide her family and the Slytherin lines with an heir, Susan Hufflepuff and Bones, Padma Ravenclaw and Prevell and myself with the delacour line and Black."
"But that leaves the Potter and Gryffindor lines" Hermione spoke up shocked about them agreeing.
"That's where you come in Hermione, everyone knows you've been in love with Harry for years." Padma spoke up. Harry looked at Hermione seemingly for the first time in awhile. She seemed hesitant yet excited and nervous.
"Is that true Hermione? Have you been in love with me this whole time?" Harry asked finally finding his voice.
She nodded "yes, I was scared to tell you I didn't want it to ruin our friendship Incase you didn't feel the same way" she trailed off catching her by surprise Harry hugged her.
"I won't pretend I know what love is, I've never had the best examples, but I do know one thing is that I care about you and if you want to be apart of this family we seem to be making I would gladly have you." Hermione started crying.
"Does that mean you will accept and become Lady Potter-Gryffindor?"
The girl couldn't speak only nodding her head yes. Harry looked towards the other girls. "I have no doubt in my mind that I will come to love you all equally. And I will try my best to treat you all the same and if I don't just hex me until I get my act together or hit me over the head with a book that always seems to work for Hermione." The girls laughed.
"I want to keep this quite for as long as possible, when it comes out people aren't going to be happy that I have the five most most beautiful girls in the world as future wives. You all are welcome here at anytime." The girls smiled.
"Hermione would you mind being my public girlfriend for now. I don't have time for real dates this year but next year after this farce of a tournament is over I will take you all out individually to get special one on one time. Until then maybe we can create a study group so we can all get to know one another we can meet here so we can be ourselves."
"Oh that's a great idea Harry, and we can all help you and Fleur with the tournament!" Hermione said excitedly Harry just chuckled.
That evening Harry and Hermione made their way to the great hall to eat not noticing the gawkers staring at their adjoined hands.