Chapter 6

The weeks went by and Harry's affection to the five beautiful young women in his life grew day by day.he learned little things about everyone of them. Hermione didn't like sugary items, her parents being dentists they didn't keep things like candy around the house so she never developed a sweet tooth. Daphne had a younger sister, and she had an incredible love of horses, she promised to teach Harry to ride. In her words "Every young lord should know how to ride, it was once the mark of high society owning such beautiful creatures." Padma loved sword fight, her older brother taught her in secret so their parents wouldn't find out. Susan he found was a war orphan,much like himself, but she lived with her Aunt Amelia. Susan loved cooking, she asked the housewives in her house to teach her before she started Hogwarts. Fleur was open with the others about her heritage, she was part Veela. This of course had to be explained to Harry about why it was so important. Turns out Veela have special powers to protect themselves. The legend goes that the first Veela wasn't always a Veela, she was an ordinary witch. But after being harassed by men and women alike for her beauty, she prayed to the old gods for help. Aphrodite,Athena and Hera looked down upon the women and blessed her, three goddess who never really agreed on anything came together and blessed the women, the first gift from Aphrodite, the gift of allure to root out the strong willed and people truly in love. Hera blessed the woman with an avian form to scare off the unwanted suitors. Athena gave the woman a gift of fire to defend against attacks. Harry found the story fascinating. It was now a week before the first task and the champions still had no clue about what was going to happen. Until a date In hogsmead where Harry and Hermione saw the second oldest Weasley. Charlie Weasley known for working on the dragon reserves in Romania.
"Hermione, I think I've just figured out what we are doing for the first task." Harry told her gripping her hand tightly.
"You know Harry I do believe you are right. Maybe we should go back to the castle and study about the creatures." Looking at each other, Harry nodded. They took off to the school and straight to the library where they collected all the books on dragons that they could, before taking them to the safety of Harry's room. The others joined them later that evening.
The four girls stood in the entrance watching Harry and Hermione go through the mountains of books.
"Um, what are you doing?" Susan asked.
Without looking up from her book Hermione replied,"Charlie Weasley is here."
"Are we suppose to know what that means?" Daphne replied.
"Charlie works at a dragon reserve in Romania. He hardly ever leaves and he was just here this summer for the World Cup. We think the first task has something to do with dragons." Harry told them taking a break from reading.
"So you are reading all you can about dragons and how to defeat them?" Padma questioned. Harry nodded.
"But Harry you don't have to do anything." Daphne told him as she sat down.
"What do you mean?" Harry said confused.
"Your a parsalmouth. Dragons are giant lizards. There's a legend that says Salazar used his ability to talk to the dragons and asked them to move from this very place so they could build Hogwarts." Daphne was confident that Harry would be able too. Harry and Hermione shared a look.
"We can always go look in the chamber." Hermione told him leaving the other girls confused.
"We can go now everyone's at dinner and if anyone asks we can say we got caught up studying." Harry agreed.
"What are you two talking about?" Fleur asked while grabbing a few books.
"Our second year we discovered one of the entrances into the Chamber of Secrets. A Chamber that Salazar Slytherin built under the school. It was said to house a monster and it did a 60 foot long basilisk. Harry killed it with Godric Gryffindors sword. He almost died." Hermione said laying down her book. The girls looked shocked.
"You are defiantly better prepared for this competition then I am," Fleur told him.
The others looked at him in shock.
"Wait that story was actually true?" Padma shrieked. Harry nodded.
"What about first year and Quirrell trying to kill you?" Susan asked.
"True, Dumbledore hid Nikolas Flamel's philosophers stone in the third corridor.
There was a bunch of traps that were deadly so it was made off limits for the year. Then Quirrell wasn't just Quirrell he had Voldemort sticking out the back of his head. He tried to touch me and apparently a protection on me that my mother left killed him. Because of Voldemort almost getting the stone Dumbledore said that the Flamels decided to destroy it and the died a few month later." Harry told the girls.
"Wait Voldemort as in the Dark Lord Voldemort?" Daphne asked. Harry nodded. Her father needed to be informed.
"Harry the Flamel's aren't dead they live in France. They have a very reputable potions shop." Fleur told him. He was shocked.
"Do you think you could send a letter to them for me I have questions that need answered." Harry asked her.
"Of course!" She replied.
"What about last year what happened with black?" Susan asked.
"Sirius is my Godfather, he came to Hogwarts to protect me. Peter Pettigrew was the one who betrayed my parents that night not him. While in Azkaban, Sirius recognized Peters animagus form in the picture of the Weasleys trip to Egypt, his form was a rat easy to go unnoticed when your a rat." Harry told her.
"Does my Aunt know?" Susan asked.
"Yeah although I don't know what she will find on the matter it's not like he ever had a trial to begin with."
"WHAT!" Padma yelled. "He's the lord to the Black family! It's illegal to through a lord into Azkaban without trial. It's illegal to through anyone in there without trial!" She ranted.
"Technically I'm now Lord Black."
"It doesn't matter Harry he was then and it should have never happened. Fleur send a letter to your father asking if Sirius Black can seek asylum in France explain his innocence. Daphne a letter to your father, he's apart of the wizgamot he can look at the official records and call a meeting.And Susan tell your aunt what you e learned and tell her that our fathers can be trusted. I will inform my uncle he has a seat of the wizgamot. And Harry send a letter to Sirius tell him to get to France and that Fleurs father will meet him at the Pottier Manor in France."
"Maybe we should hold off on the chamber till tomorrow seems like tonight we will be busy." Harry told Hermione.