Chapter 9

After leaving the arena Harry and the girls, except Fleur went to go celebrate in Harry's room. Fleur promised to join later after celebrating not dying with her school.The girls parents met them in the entrance after hellos they followed Harry to his quarters. After calling Dobby for tea  they say in silence.
"Girls if you would leave us alone for a while, please."They looked at Harry. He nodded and gave them a reassuring smile. Taking the egg from Hermione, Harry showed the fathers to his chambers.
"Dobby" he called and soon the elf was standing before him in a uniform.
"Harry Potter sir called for dobby!"
"Yes Dobby can you bring some firewhiskey, a butter beer and a pot of tea please?."
"Of course Harry Potter sir!"
The little elf popped away
"Why don't we sit." The men sat down around the room.
Dobby popped back in with the drinks, then quickly left.
"Now Mister Potter we were quiet impressed with the way you handled the dragon." Fleurs father spoke with a heavy accent.
"But that does not mean we like you just yet." Daphne's father gave him a glare.
Harry rose and walked towards the window looking out over the Hogwarts grounds.
Students everywhere playing and talking about what happened earlier.
"This castle has not had a proper lord in a long time. And because of Fleur it has one again. If it wasn't for her I might have still been the weak looking boy from before. Not allot scares me practically nothing. After fighting an acromantula then a Basilisk, and Voldemort in different forms, not to mention the dementors, fear kinda seems silly compared to the victories I've already won. But your daughters" a chill went down his spine," they are to be feared. Each one of them beautiful,smart and powerful. The deadliest combination. If I was to fear anyone or anything it would be them. So you gentlemen no matter what you say or what you do to me, it would be nothing compared to what they could and would do to me if I wronged any of them." The fathers look at each other. Pride shining on their faces, they new exactly what the young man was talking about. The girls mothers were each beautiful and deadly when provoked.
"I for one would like to know how you had contact with Sirius Black?"
"I should have known him all my life seeing as he's my godfather. But Hermione and I met him in my third year. He escaped Azkaban after reading an article about the Weasleys vacation in Egypt there was a rat on Rons shoulder. Sirius recognized it as Peter Pettigrew. You see my father, Sirius and Pettigrew became animagi to spend time with their forth friend Remus Lupin on the full moon since he is a werewolf. We had Pettigrew in our grasp but he escaped when Lupin began to transform none of us had realized it was a full moon. We told fudge what happened but he didn't believe us and ordered Sirius to get the dementors kiss. Hermione and I used a time turner to break him out and set him free. If Sirius had been given a trial the first time around I wouldn't have had to live with muggles. I have a hunch that Dumbledore had a part in it but that point is mute now he won't be coming back from where he is at." Harry stared out the window.
"And what exactly happened to Dumbledore? I've heard rumors but you seem to be directly involved with his disappearance." Greengrass asked.
"That's because I am." The men choked on their drinks. "The day Fleur confronted me about our betrothal, I made my way to gringotts. Once I was there, it was learned someone was impersonating me. After shutting down the bank we confronted the fake and it just happened to be our beloved headmaster. Goblins really hate thieves and since he was stealing from one of their wealthiest clients they were more then happy to assist in detaining the old coot."
The men stayed talking for hours by the time they were done Harry was calling each of them by their first names.
When the men left the room they were each confronted by their wives and daughters. All sharing a similar thought "These women sure are scary" they said their goodbyes and headed to their respective homes while their daughters celebrated with their betrothed.