Nothing

Red awoke in bed,  sweat pouring down his face, tears mixing in to the amalgamation of fluids.  There was this sound,  this never ending sound that purged his eardrums. The only reason he could tell it was there was by the pressure on his ear drums.  He soon realised that his own mouth was open and the sound was coming from within him.  Screaming. At this realization it stopped. Silence falling upon the room once more.
He was screaming, Sans DIDNT scream,  NO ONE from Underfell  screamed,  not even at the end of a battle for your life,  it was better to die with honor than be labeled a coward.  Screaming was a sign of weakness. Yet here he was,  panic in his eyes,  the air heavy in his lungs after awaking from a dream.
Everything felt so real.

Probably because it was real...  Once.

You see Red had lost the ability to dream as a result of head trauma he had received at a younger age. He was unable to dream of fantasy lands and unable to escape his living nightmare. Insead of imagining something new and unknown, he simply relived the same few memories over and over. The same dreadful moments that lead to this broken figure that lay unresponsive on the bed.

Red's eyes were open, his soul was beating,  he was breathing. He still lay their unresponsive as the door to the bedroom flung open.  He lay there still,  as the figure approaches him and picked him up.  There was still nothing as the tall figure carried him downstairs.  As he was placed on the sofa he simply closed his eyes again, not stirring in the slightest. A blanket was tossed over him and a figure sat beside him.

All he knew was that he was tired,  tired of the shouting. Tired of fighting. Tired of living. 

Fuck it,  I'll have a nap...

And if hes lucky. He won't wake up.