-chapter 55 ➵ i want to-

Yejin's POV

Haechan smiled at me again like he always does and Hyewon clapped her hands again. "Very good! You guys never fail me, oh my gods!" We both stood up and we looked at Yuna who looked speechless and yeah, she is.

I waved my hand in front of her. "Yuna?" Haechan snapped his fingers and Yuna was sent back to Earth. "Sorry. You guys are great. I'm sure you'll win RP." I replied with a smile and 'thank you'.

I turned my back on Yuna so she can unzip the dress. I slid the clothing down and gave it to her. Haechan also started taking off his costume. "What are we gonna do tomorrow?" I asked. "General rehearsal." Hyewon said, zipping her bag.

"You guys go home. We'll see you tomorrow!" Hyewon and Yuna bid goodbye and left the room. I sighed heavily and let me knees drop on the floor. I laid my back on the cold tiles and stretched my arm, yawning.

"I'm so tired~. I wanna go home." I cupped my cheeks and pouted. I looked at Haechan and did aegyo. He squinted his eyes. "Now, what are you doing?" He asked like a kid. "Can you take me home?" I asked and stood up.

He shook his head cutely and folded his arms. "What if I don't?" I cupped his cheeks and kissed him quickly. When I pulled away, his pout was replaced with a smirk. "Oh, so you're seducing me?" I shook my head. "I'm not."

I immediately backed away from him when we heard laughter from the hallway. The laughters are so familiar. I went near the door and looked at the hallway to see the guys running in this direction.

"Jaemin? Chenle?" They turned their heads to me and they hugged me, still laughing. "What are you guys laughing about?" I asked and gave them weird looks. Jeno took his phone and showed me the screen.

It was Younghee and Renjun.

I snatched the phone from Jeno and walked inside the room. "Haechan!" He raised a brow and I showed him what was in the screen. His jaw dropped and he covered his mouth. "Oh my gods, what scandal is this, guys?" He asked the boys.

"Oh, if you only saw that for real! Wer'e trying to hold back our giggles!" Chenle squealed and let out his dolphin laugh. "Really! You guys can check it out yourselves but they might be awake right now." Jaemin said, gasping for air.

I rolled my eyes and wore my bag. "I'm not someone like you guys so I'm going home." I stepped my foot outside the room when Haechan said, "I thought I'm driving you home?" I turned my head slowly at him while the guys 'yiiee'ed.

"Wait, you brought a car, hyung?" Jisung asked. Haechan rolled his eyes as he stood up. "Yeah, I just feel like it." He said and grabbed my arm, dragging me away from the bunch of laughing maniacs.

"Ayyeee." They teased and I raised a middle finger at them. They just laughed it off and they slowly disappeared from my sight and ear shot. "Your friends are dead ass handsome and annoying, I hate it. I can't choose from hating and liking them." I said, out of the blue.

"You like them while you love me. You can't bring yourself to hate me." Haechan shrugged. I pulled back my hand and smacked his back. "Ow, that hurts!" I rolled my eyes. "That's for blurting non sense, you dimwit." I folded my arms and exited the building.

I waved my hand. "Nevermind, I'm going home myself. I am tired, tired of your bullshit." He laughed heartedly and I texted Yeonjun to fetch me. "Oh, no, you are not texting your driver." I turned my head at Haechan and shrugged. "I just did."

He glared at me and lifted me up. I gasped as he did that and he walked towards his car. "You get jealous so easily." I rolled my eyes and he opened his sports car. He placed me inside and he went to the driver's seat.

He turned on the car and drove towards my house. His radio played 'Done For Me' by Charlie Puth and tapped my fingers to the beat. "You know that song?" He asked. I snorted. "Obviously. Maybe you're watching too much MJ."

He chuckled. "Maybe I am but because I'm very fond of him." I smiled and continued to sing. When the second chorus reached, Haechan hummed along and sang at some words in the chorus. When the last chorus of the song went, he sang the lyrics perfectly.

"Damn, that was an easy song." Haechan commented and stopped in front of our gate, just as the song ended. I unbuckled my seat belt and kissed him. "Bye." He smiled and I went off the car. I waved my hand and he drove away.

I went inside the house, hopping as I climbed the stairs. "You look happy, Miss." Nako commented when I passed by her. I smiled. "Yeah, I don't know, either."

•••

Fucking hell.

Friday came.

And I'm not ready.

It was afternoon and specifically twelve. Representatives have only one hour to change because the program will start at one. I told Nako and Nanny about this yesterday, and they willingly went here. They brought make up kits and et cetera. I'm too tired to describe them.

Haechan and I were sent in the back stage of the gym, where other performers are also there, including Jisung and Yan-ne. I raised my eyebrows up and down at them and felt Haechan do the same.

Yan-ne rolled her eyes and looked away from us, her cheeks rosie. We walked further into the back and saw Hyewon, Yuna, Nako and Nanny waiting. I hugged Nanny and we started to dress up.

I wore the dress/gown and Nanny zipped my dress shut. Haechan finished dressing in the bathroom shortly after I did. Yuna started to do Haechan's face and hair while Nako did to mine.

When they finished, it's like I'm staring into someone new. I looked at my reflection. I look so innocent. I glanced at Haechan and I can't help but to drop my jaw. He was gorgeous. "What are you looking at?" He gave me an annoying smirk.

I rolled my eyes while Nako finished waving my hair. Haechan and I waited in our seats for our turn and the program started. "Are you two even fazed about the performance?" Nanny asked.

Haechan and I shook our heads together. "I'm confident we'll win." Haechan said. I shrugged at Nanny. "He said that, but I don't feel like panicking." They all laughed around me and we waited for our names to be called.

I took a deep breath when I heard it. "Jeon Yejin and Lee Haechan!", and told the audience what class we are. Haechan and I stepped in the stage, wearing smiles. I went to my place in the made up counter and waited for the music to start.

When the music did, Haechan walked towards me. I was preparing some kind of drink. I looked up at him and he gave me a smile. I did too and the crowd already squealed.

Our little play went on. We pretended to be lovers and the crowd always cheered, especially our classmates. Later on, I went to the other side of the stage and Haechan in the opposite. When the bridge came, we rushed to each other and he pulled the belt around my waist, making my dress into a gown.

The audience gasped in amusement as my dress transformed into a gown. When the bridge died down, I went to the kind of chair and sat there. Haechan walked towards me and kneeled in one knee, like we did in our practice.

Haechan smiled at me and I did the same. The crowd erupted into applause and cheers. Haechan brought his forefinger up to silence the crowd. I looked weirdly at him. "Haechan, this was not in the practice." I whispered. He just gave me his sunshine smile before leaning in and kissing me on my cheek.

"OH MY GOD."

"They better win RP!!"

"If they don't win, I am burning this school to ashes!"

I bit my lip and chuckled lightly. "Haechan, you didn't need to do that."

"But I want to."

•••