1:Despair

Have you ever felt complete despair? Helena Jo has.
Despair is what she feels. Despair is the complete loss or absence of hope. This definition was from the internet.
She always uses Google to search the accurate meaning of words.
She always believe in it and find it gives the best definitions.

However, the meaning of despair is wrong. It's inaccurate. If she just felt the Google despair then she would have emotion , some kind of feeling which describes she's human. But guess what? She feels raw. There is no emotion left for her to feel.

So even if she's a breathing, walking and talking thing, does it mean she is a human or do u need emotion to be a human?

Personally she doesn't know.

The rain is lashing. It's falling so fast that Helena Jo's skin hurts from the sharpness. With the lightning striking across the deep grey sky she closed her eyes.

She saw him. His charming smile plastered to his face.

Her eyelids opened rapidly as they were closed. No! Look, it's over. He's gone. Forgot it. You know, life is never fair, never. The theory of there's always hope left in life is bull shit. It's completely false information that some random person came up with. Well it seems like they were just trying to convince themselves

5 days of no sleep or food or happiness or laughter or any life was tiring her out. The exhaustion, mixed in with the beautiful yet eery lullaby of the harsh drumming of the raindrops falling on the lake was lulling her stone eyes to a closure.

2 hours, she was standing here just staring at the boring grey stone in front of her. It had a beautifully carved epitaph written into it and no matter how many times she read it, she couldn't get enough of it. Her dark, black midnight sky hair was soaking wet from the rain.

It was soo heavy it weighed her head down, the dampness of it made her hair stick to the sides of her face and forehead.

There were no tears left to fall. Is that even possible? No tears left to fall, it sounded like a stupid joke but the truthfulness of it eliminated it's barely there humour.

Was it just 6 days ago she was laughing like there was no tomorrow and completely content with her life. It felt like a forgotten memory, was it even real. Now, thinking back it all felt so surreal to her. It was like looking into some stranger's life.

How could life change in sudden moments like. She felt as if someone clapped 10 times and BALM life changing occurrence to make someone's life hell.

God, life really wasn't fair. Alteast not for her. While she is standing with a red rose which has wilted due to the heavy wind and rain and also her despair, an alone tear escapes.....

Heyy!! Thank you for selecting this story and reading it. Sorry I know this chapter is short but promise this'll be the only short chapter. This also isn't that big of a story, it's pretty short compared to the usual length of Wattpad stories.

Anyways hope you have a great time reading this story and please review. I'm not a professional but I have put a lot of effort into this.
And P.S Check out my other book called THE OTHER VERSION. It will be a different genre to this book, it's mystery.