12 - Twenty Questions

Kate

"Soo..we totally forgot err..the..I'm sorry I forgot..that's the only time I promise" Matt explained as he pats Xander as he sucks his world to sleep.

"Uhm..yeah..that's just stupid of me. of us? I mean I've never done something like that before and..wait..you always wrapped it up don't you? Uhm yeah you did tell me that" Of course he's a professional in the mating ritual. Who in his prime won't be? What the hell am I saying?

"Yeah. Guess we were very uhm occupied that night" he said nonchalantly.

"Yeah. Uhm soo anyway how old are you?" Okay.wow I guess we're going backwards. Now we start in getting to know first?

"Thirty one. How about you?" he raise a brow.

"Twenty five" I said.

"So what's your full name?" he smirked at me.

"Matthew Rafael Montague"

Crooo

croo croooo

Talk about awkward.

"Uhm so you work for Ash?" He said affirming not asking.

"Yeah, uhm you work on the same business?"

"Kind of, I'm more on real estate" ahhh..did I say I'm socially awkward?

"Aahhh" I replied lamely. Screw that I'm officially socially challenge.

"How old is Xander?"

"11 months" wow it's been what? Almost 2 years.

"Wow" he caress Xander's hair "I should change his last name" he looks at me.

"Okay" I mean why not? As long as we're good with custody.

"You should move closer to my apartment" Say what?

"Hold it" I raise my palm "isn't that I don't know? Too much?"

"Too much what?" he raise his brow.

"Fast? Overwhelming?" I don't know! I mean he just met us a couple of hours ago.

"So? Could I also take his paternity test for DNA? I'll be needing that for his documents and" I cut him off with my finger on his lips.

"Are we talking business here?" talk about shiftS of topic here.

He took my finger in his hand and continues to speak "I'll also be giving you the monthly allowance needed" well he's not blunt. Note sarcasm. I glare at him and he stopped - still holding my hand.

"Okay mister. Go put out his future and whatnot. No need for my allowance or whatsoever. Can we take this slow?"

"Fine. So when will you move to my apartment" my eyes bulged.

"I mean I own it but not my apartment" he explained well we're getting somewhere. We're really taking it slow.

"That'll be tedious" I stall.

"We'll hire movers" of course.

"Where is that place exactly? I need to go to work"

"Uhm..of course" he said the name of the place.

_______________________

Hallow! I would like to dedicate this to @ZacharyPrince for encouraging me to continue this story! 😜

and to my first followers @auniqueslimgirl and @QuennieDespojo who followed me just because..thanks ☺️

Chapter 4 currently on 20 reads..most read soo far which is weird..anyway..hope you share comment or vote.. ❤️❤️❤️

--- E. L. Jay