First impressions

You wake up sunlight shining in your eyes. You hear the children of liones laughing and playing already ( you are about 5 ). You go down stars to see your father eating porridge ( oatmeal) and a bowl on the spare space of the table.
Time Skip
After eating your dad asks you "Hey son how would you like to make new friends?" " I... I would love to" you say " GREAT! I would love it if you come to the castle and train with Zaratroses son Gilthunder... by the way he's a few years older so give him your all" " yay I can't wait thanks dad" you gave him a hug as you go off to the castle.
As you arrive at the castle you see 3 children two older than you and one about the same age. They notice you and Dad and run other to Zaratros and dreafus. " hendrickson your boys magical power is increasing by the day he's nearly as strong as little Gilthunder" Zaratros said with a huge smile. "Thank you sir" as they walked away there voices became more and more faint. You all just stood there in silence until " Hey I'm Harold" you say extending your hand to which appears to be Gilthunder, he gladly excepts and smiles "Hey I'm Gilthunder" he points to a slightly shorter girl with purple hair " this is the first princess of liones" she slightly waves at you " and this is Elizebeth the third princess of liones" she gives a smile. After that they became great friends and making more friends.