Diane

Skip vanya village

As they're walking through the forest of wet dreams I mean white dreams (skip hawk cause I'm lazy) a bunch of elizebeths appear "Hello Meliodas~ Hello Y/N" they say in a suductive voice. "Who's the real Elizebeth then" Meliodas and I say in unison. "I'm the real Elizebeth don't you trust me Y/N" No I'm the real one" as they're arguing Meliodas tells them to do a bunch of stuff to help his perverted mind. "Now all of you jump in the air as high as you can. As they all jump one stays down then as fast as a flash Meliodas hits all the ones in the air. "We should run after them" you say. After a few minutes of chasing. "Lady Diane lady Diane we let the holy knights in sorry" the pranksters say.
Y/N's POV
No way it can't be. My face goes really red just looking at her. "Huh" she says then immediately grabs Meliodas. "Hey Milady that's Meliodas" I say still red. "CAPTAIN!!! I've missed you" she rubs there face together and my heart sank. She looks towards me and Elizebeth. I'm still really red. "Does this guy have a fever or something" she says pointing at me. "N...No milady" I say struggling to breath. "Wait that cant be little Y/N" she says in excitement. W...what she remembers me !!!! Noooo whenever she went human size i used to run into her butt. I've got all kind of emotions now happy, sad, angry. " ... oh hey D...Diane" I say my face is fine now. "Wow your quite the handsome fellow arn't you" she says, " Really thank you, your still as hot as ever" I say looking proud of my self whilst she's got a massive grin and blush, she thinks she's covering it with her hair.

BANG!! Lightening appears and Gilthunder comes out of no were. " hey gil" I say when he looks at me in disgust "TRAITORS!!!!" He lunged his sword towards Meliodas who's in a lightning bounds. As fast as I can I grab the tip of his di... sword and say "ANGELIC REPLENISH" suddenly his swords power over fills with my angelic replenish and his sword goes haywire and blows up. ( oh btw he knows his powers are like an angels but he doesn't know he is one) "Divine chop" as fast as a flash I appear right behind him and chop his neck (like whis does in DBS) and he falls to the ground immediately... he's unconscious.

Diane's POV

Wow Y/N is as powerful as the captain maybe even stronger and way more handsome too and also way more charming ahhh NO I can't have feelings for him he's no where near my age he's literally Elizebeths age ( oh btw he's actually 1 million years old just the land of the goddesses time zone is way different to earths) oh well he probably likes the princess any way.

Elizebeths POV

NOoooooo it's obvious they like eachover he's supposed to like me!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaah. I'm so angry, hmmm maybe I can get him drunk and he could be all mine.

Time skip Y/N POV Warning lemon don't say I didn't warn you!!!!

We got potions for Diane so she can be small. For some reason Elizebeth and Diane have been very angry at eachover. We are in a village about 8 miles away from baste prison so we can get Ban the sin of greed. Today is our day off and me and Diane have been spending so much time together so has Meliodas and Elizebeth, ever since Diane and Elizebeth had a argument Meliodas and Elizebeth have been very close like very close earlier Meliodas groped and she groaned for more !!! I'm happy for her but she's never done something like that. Anyway it's late and everyone is asleep apart from me and Diane who are a little tipsy " Hey Y/N come hear for a sec" she says, I sit right next to her she whisperers in my ear "let's be naughty and go to your room and have 'fun'" he smiles and winks. Whaaaaat no way my heart is racing and my cheeks go extremely red "of coarse after you" I say. She sprints to the bedroom as I walk up I hear a pound thump from my room I look in to see a fully naked Diane " Hey Y/N nice nosebleed" i slowly lay in bed. Launches on me and firmly hold my member, rubbing it softly she takes everything off which was below my waist. "Ooh it's nice and hard hey" she says as she puts it in her mouth ferociously ducking on it "ahhh Diane... I'm gonna" I say trying to be as quite as I can "seems it's our both try" she says slowly putting my enormous erected member inside of her "oh my god it's amazing"she says riding me like a horse. She squeals so loud so sudden then " aaaaaahhhh" we say in unison we cummed at the same time and it was amazing 😉 !!!!!