Pervy dragon sin

In The Boars Hat:

After customers have had disgusting food and talking about the 7 deadly sins every scrambled away as they find a rusty knight with a kid " please sir help her she's in need of rest sorry for our entrance and scaring away your customers" The unknown boy says "sure" as soon as he says that she passes out

No ones POV

Harold is sat next to a sleeping Elizebeth the boy walks in and examines Elizebeths body but something really ticked Harold off the boy pressed the girls Boob.

Your POV
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" You and the pig say in unison. " Ok her heart rate is fine" he said calmly. After all the racket Elizebeth wakes up you explain what's going on and the boy makes food. "Thank you kind sir" you and Elizebeth say in unison. "Don't say thank you yet" as they eat the food you spit it out straight away "ewww that taste worst than the horse poo you and Gil dared me to eat" she let out a slight chuckle " disgusting isn't it" " No not at all it's beautiful" she says as soon as that happens soldiers bang on the door we think of a distraction so Elizebeth runs away I open the door "hey there's no rust Knight it's just the pig and the boy messing around in the armour" they look at them both and say "oh sorry for your inconvenience" and walk away but I hear a scream come from the other side of the forest so with incredible speed we zoom to the direction. We get closer to the sound and it's Elizebeth getting strangled by sir twiggle or twiggy as we call him. "TWIGGY!!!!" You say as you draw your sword from your side and slice hid head clean off. "Elizebeth are you okay??" "Y...yes thank you" you look In eachovers eyes but you were interrupted by Meliodas "Hey I could have delt with that y'know, anyway what brings you here then Harry" Harry was a name only Meliodas would give him "M....M...Meliodas!!!"you say in shock "No that can-" "Yo it's me How d'ya guess" "Well for starters you called me Harry and nobody calls me that and 2 you look exactly like him" "Well you've grown but why are you HERE" "oh we are looking for all the deadly sins to save liones from the holy knights " Elizebeth says as they had to the board hat...