Protector of a princess

A few years have past and the 7 deadly sins have fled from betraying the kingdom. Harold didn't believe that meliodas the kind hearted man/child thing also his mentor kinda would do such unspeakable things. Your dad asks you to dress your best and head with him to the castle for a honouring surprise.
Time skip
You head straight to the hall of the castle to find the royal family, his dad and his friends. You walk in with a confused look on your face. The king then started to speak " Harold I called you hear today to ask you something very important and I'm begging you to except" you look surprised and everyone else is as well "yes... my Lord" " Can you be the 'NOBLE' bodyguard to Elizebeth and protect her and stay by her side no matter what" "I...It will be my pleasure to protect the princess until death will split us apart so even if that happens I would do anything in my power to keep her safe from any harm that comes my way I won't let anyone deadly touch her" you say looking proud and inspirational everyone is looking shocked at such a beautiful speech you gave apart from your farther looking proud and Elizebeth blushing and excited.

Time skip to when the royal family is being imprisoned

"Young Harold yo need to take Elizebeth and escape go find the sins and save liones from the holy knights" the king says " but farther I cant go without you" Elizebeth says concerned "ok sir but what about you" "Don't worry I'll be fine take Elizebeth and go before it's to late" we hear clanking of armour so I take Elizebeths hand. We run down the secret passage, you let her go in front since only the only the royal family knows through.