2. Forgive me pt.1- Min Yoongi

This chapter doesn't contain smut, it's only the introduction.

(Y/N) pov:-
I took a deep breath, a smile plastered on my face as I walked into my boyfriend Yoongi's music studio.

I was greeted by the receptionist saying a "good evening" and I bowed my head as a sign of respect and continued my way to the elevator.

On reaching the fifth floor of the building and stepping out of the elevator, I was drawn to the sound of two people talking. I started smiling like an idiot as I recognized that one of the two was my boyfriend Yoongi, but that smile disappeared when I saw him talk to a female rapper that I despised way too much.

She has been trying to get a hold of Yoongi even before we started dating but Yoongi wasn't interested in her. She became furious when she learnt that he started dating me, just a fresher at college. She always gave me nasty looks when Yoongi took me along with him to award shows. But I just don't give a shit about her.

Even though I hate her, I can't disturb them while they were working. Apparently, she wanted to collaborate with the rap line of BTS and being the sweet heart he is Namjoon immediately accepted her request. Well I can't say anything because it's not my business but the way she keeps touching Yoongi's hand is MY business!

The two didn't notice me immediately as they were next to each other, engaged in a deep conversation, with papers scattered on the table at the end of the corridor. The closer I moved they looked up due the sound my boots made. Yoongi smiled at me and pulled out the extra chair to his left for me to sit while the female rapper just rolled her eyes at me. I couldn't be unbothered any less.

On reaching them I quietly took my seat.

"Hey baby, gimme two minutes,yea?" Yoongi said sweetly as he wrapped his left arm around my waist and held me close. I just nodded my head with a small smile on my face and looked down at my lap.

I could feel invisible daggers being directed at me by her as she saw with hooded eyes the way Yoongi held me close to his body.

They were currently talking about changing a few lyrics and re-recording the track. This continued for another 10 minutes and as slowly the time passed on Yoongi's hand disappeared from my body. I didn't really mind it though because I understood the fact that he uses his hands a lot to explain things.

Minutes kept ticking away,and I was getting impatient.

The time was already 8:30 p.m. And our reservation will be cancelled in another 30 minutes if we don't reach there on time.

You see Yoongi had cleared all his schedules today to spend time with me because he thought that we weren't spending much time with each other lately, as both were busy with work. I was extremely happy when he explained me that he even planned the entire day out which included dinner at the end of the day at a posh hotel.

Unfortunately, he was called in at the last minute by this bitch claiming that their was some trouble with the track. Of course I knew it was sick lie but I couldn't bring myself up to say that to Yoongi since he was extremely dedicated to his work. I was heart broken but Yoongi assured me that he'll definitely take me dinner today. He had informed me to be at his studio by 7:45 p.m. so we could leave immediately.

But now considering it was already 8:45 p.m. I slowly pulled on Yoongi's shirt to indicate the time.

"So the-yeah baby 2 minutes" he said hurriedly and continued back.

I noticed a small smirk on the older female's face. I wish I could knock it off her stupid face!

"So are we going to re-record the song?" She asked Yoongi.