2.1. Forgive me pt.2 - Min Yoongi

EDIT (8/3/2022) - Hi guys, I just want to clarify that I'm well aware that what i wrote in this chapter romanticizes rape too much. I do not support rape. It took me some time of my own and others to point out that what i had written is borderline wrong. I was 15 when i wrote this and now I'm 19. I've matured in these 4 years and have well realised what i can take and what i can't from a man. This chapter is an ignorance of my youth, influence of my peers and my concept of love at that time. I strongly request and advise you guys not to take any pointers from this chapter. Thank you.

Yoongi pov:-What the actual fuck is she talking about?!

"Baby, what are you saying?" I asked her in a low voice.

"I'm saying we'll give this relationship a brea-"

"DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT LINE!" I growled at her.

She was definitely startled. I could tell it by the way her eyes went wide.

I walked up to her and pulled her roughly in for a kiss using her neck. She was trying to escape but that only made my grip on her neck stronger.

"Yoongi! You are hurting me!" She said panting, escaping from the kiss.

"Not as much as you hurt my heart right now baby!" I said and moved my hand from her neck to her shoulder and turned her around.

I quickly caught hold of her wrists and pulled them back, trapping her.

"What the hell are you doing!?" She screamed.

"Just shut up, will you!?" I screamed back and moved to our bed, still holding (y/n) in my grip.

She whimpered in pain. For a second I thought of letting her go but then decided that she should be thought a lesson.

I sat on the bed while making her bend over my knees.

"Yoongi stop!"

"Another word from that mouth, I'm losing my sanity!" I screamed and she got quiet.

I pulled open the night stand's chest and got metal handcuffs. I used them to trap her hands.

As soon as she was handcuffed she started moving but screamed when I gave her a harsh smack on her ass.

"YOONGI! STOP!"

"I won't," I said and bent down to rip her panties off.

She gasped and then she whispered my name.

I pushed the excessive piece of the hoodie to the small of her back that hid her ass.I rubbed her left ass cheek and gave her a hard slap.

"Yoongi what the-Ahhhhh"

I gave her another slap.

"Count," I said.

I slapped her again. She didn't make a sound, she just stayed quiet.

I said, "count"

She didn't reply and that's when I lost it.

I pulled her hair, making her arch her back. She let out a scream. I slightly bent over, close to her ear and growled in a low voice.

"I told you to count bitch..."

She quickly responded, "I won't"

I tugged harshly on her hair and said, "You won't?"

I twisted her hair a little harsher.

"Ok ok, I'll count! Leave me!"

"You love to learn it in a painful way, don't you (y/n)?" I said and gave her a slap.