4. Lesson Learnt - Kim Namjoon

(Y/n) POV:-

I stared at Mr. Kim, my English teacher, and boyfriend of 6 months. he has been teasing me from this morning by asking questions to which I didn't know answers to or blaming me for talking to my partner even though I didn't and calling out my name for spacing out.

I was infuriated by the end of the day. today was our "try something new Thursday" namjoon is going to learn a lesson today that he'll never forget.

once i bid my friends' goodbyes i made my way to the staff room. i knocked on the door.

" come in baby" i heard namjoon's voice loud and clear.

"It was the knocks, wasn't it?" i asked him as i entered.

"duh," he said reading the English assignments we had submitted today.

"How did you differentiate?" i asked him.

"i always can," he said looking up.

"how?"

"thats why i am your boyfriend and teacher" he pulled me onto his lap and buried his face in my neck.

"The door isn't locked" I warned him.

Namjoon groaned.

"OK let me grab my things. Wait in the parking lot." He pecked my lips quick, "I'll be out in 5"

I nod my head simply and walk out of the staff room.

I wait for Namjoon to come out and soon he was, carrying a bag of papers bundled.

"Did I make you wait long?"

"Nope"

"Why do you seem off?" He questioned as he unlocked the door.

"Its nothing Joon"

"Do you wanna stop for some ice cream?" He asked as we drove on the busy afternoon roads.

"Nope"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" I say, a little irritated.

"If you say so," he got quite.

On reaching his apartment, I immediately made my way to his bedroom.

Namjoon was grabbing a bottle of water when I called out for him.

"Coming" he replied as he jogged into the room.

"What is it sweetie?" He asked me, concerned.

"Kiss me" was all I said.

"What?" He questioned.

Getting impatient I pull him to my level of height using his tie and kissing him widely. Namjoon was definitely surprised but he responded back quickly.

I took the lead by pushing him onto the bed roughly and climbing on top of him.

"Woah baby, easy. You know who in con-" I shut him up by kissing him again.

I removed my tie while I kept him busy, kissing me. I lean forward which made Namjoon fall back gradually along with me.

Acting quick I grab hold of his hands and tied him up to the bed post.

When he realized what I was doing he protested but I soon made him moan as I grinded him down.

"What the hell are you doing!?" He asked, strictly.

"It called payback sweetie" I said getting off him.

"(Y/n) release me this minute!" He yells angrily.