The Hatred and Pain caused by Her

The new Queen of Hyrule descends from her throne, greeting those who pass her by as she gathers a handful of guards. They ready her horse, one of which that has a pale braided mane and a coat that was just a shade darker, for a long journey. Many of her people give farewells as she continues on. She trusts them to watch over the castle in her absence.

The moment she is outside of the castle she is approached by a many of The Sheikah, ready to take her quickly to the shrine of resurrection. Her guards are quite offended when the sheikah peoples appeared but in the end were grateful when shown a way to get to the shrine that did not involve scaling a wall of rock.

Inside the shrine it was crowded, holding many more Sheikah peoples and various experts in healing and rehabilitation. All of which were gathering around a bed and chatting happily with one another. All while and a young man, or rather a man who kept a young appearance, sits up with a tired smile. Zelda approaches, squeezing past the people, and hugs the man.

He yawns and speaks with a rough voice "G'morning Princess!" She giggles at the way he elongates the sound of the N's and S.

"Good morning, my knight. Did you rest well?" She smiles kindly and waits for him to finish stretching, being very satisfied with the sounds of popping. He nods and lifts himself out of the liquid in the bed.

The healers are quick to check his pulse and newer scars before giving him the OK to dress and to get a hearty meal. They were a bit surprised when he was not upset over having to sleep for a while after the first long sleep of a hundred years. He was rather happy to have slept and wake to a world without The Calamity. Even if it was for a while before the eventual return.

Dressed and full of fruits, vegetables, and meat, the knight walks with everyone as they exit the shrine to be headed back to their homes. Each and every one of them gives the blond a hug and say their goodbyes. He feels warm inside and watches for a while as they disappear from his vision. A hand grabs his attention, making him turn to the remaining group, Zelda and her well suited guards.

'What now?' He signs with stiff fingers as he meets the queen's gaze. She responds with a frown and he tilts his head curiously.

"Oh so much, dear Link... We have been rebuilding the castle and ridding ourselves of the remaining guardians, but that is all that I have been able to see to personally. I have heard that in other places there are large gatherings of monsters, very few messengers being around, and apparently no hylians, or any races for that matter, are being allowed into The Zora's Domain."

Link nods and hums curiously. 'Odd' he signs.

She nods in agreement as they settle into a comfortable silence, gazing at the scenery before them.

Until Zelda startles them all with the clap of her hands. "I have decided," Link falls over, nearly tumbling down the hill they were on "oh sorry Link! But I have decided that we will visit everyone."

This earns a few hard stares from the guards while Link stands back up.

"You want to see your friends don't you, Link?"

He nods vigorously as he begins to sign a bit faster than what Zelda can understand. He has to start over but she gets the message this time.

"You want to see Riju, Teba, and Sidon? That we can do," she moves to her horse and mounts the mare "I do suggest we start with Riju and Teba to get the intense weather out of the way... is that alright?" She can see Link thinking before giving a nod.

"Then there is to be no more waiting! Guards-"

Link waves his hands in front of her 'Keep the guards. I will be behind you.'