chap 6

Chapter 6: strong connection

It was four in the morning when Kamajii heard footsteps in the boiler room. He forced his eyes to open and saw a figure of a man standing in front of him. Startled, he jolted up from where he was sleeping on.

"Who are you? What do you need?" Kamajii asked

"I.. I don't know. I need a place to stay. I've asked almost all of the stores here and no one was kind enough to offer me a place to stay. Please sir, I'll do anything." The guy said, he was tall and tan, his hair was shaggy and black in color, and he had sapphire eyes that glistened.

"Where did you come from?" Kamajii cocked an eyebrow

"I..Don't know. It seems like I couldn't remember where I came from. When I woke up I ended up in this charmed place.

"Hmm could you remember your name?"

"Yes I'm Ryuji Haru... I think I'm a fire dragon of some sort."

"Well.. I'll see what I can do Ryuji. For the mean time just rest on that futon beside you. Work doesn't start for a couple hours."

Ryuji thanked Kamajii and did as he was told, Kamajii slept as well.

Meanwhile with Haku and Chihiro

Chihiro opened her eyes and rose up from her bed. She saw Haku snuggled up on the couch, she placed a blanket on top of him and smiled . Since she woke up early she took advantage of taking the shower first.

She went in the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She took off her clothes and stepped in the tub. She turned the shower on and adjusted it to make it warm.

Haku's POV

I woke up surprised with a blanket on top of me. I guessed Chihiro must've done that. I felt better this morning, I don't feel weary anymore. When I turned to look at the bed and Chihiro wasn't there anymore. 'Maybe she must've gotten down to get some breakfast.' I thought to myself.

I felt slightly grubby, I really need to freshen up. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door, suddenly I heard someone shriek. Apparently shocked, I recoiled.

I shifted my gaze from the floor to the figure standing in the tub. It was Chihiro! And she was..bare. She looked at me wide eyed and tried to cover herself "Get out of here Kohaku!" She yelled.

I was too dumbfounded to move, I came back to my senses when she hit me with a bottle of shampoo (and damn did she hit hard!). I quickly closed the door and sat on the bed.

I was still too shocked to think about anything...But I can't help reminiscing what I've just seen. Her velvet like skin, her breasts were robust and firm, her waist was perfectly curved, her lips was plump and smooth, her cheeks were rosy, and her russet eyes were dazzling. she's perfect.

'What are you thinking Haku?! It's not proper. You have no right to think about her that way. She's not even your girlfriend yet. She might not have the same feelings for you anymore.' I thought inwardly.

After both of us were done taking baths, we went downstairs to eat breakfast. After all that was done, we checked out of the hotel and flew back to the bathhouse.

Chihiro and I haven't spoken to each other the whole way back. When we arrived I accompanied her to her room and went to my quarters.

Chihiro's POV

I sat down on my futon as soon as I went in my room. Everyone else was still sleeping, including Rin. I couldn't go back to sleep thinking about what happened. What will he possibly think of me now after he saw me naked?