Kira's Judgement Phase

Kira was among the investigators, but just who could it be? The actual cause of death of the many victims that had been killed was hidden and far away from the department that was housing all of the investigators, so Kira's judgement could not be carried out just yet without the possibility of being caught, especially with the watchful eye of L called into play. Surveying every room with a steady eye, L had technically investigated every investigator after reading their papers and had his doubts about the game. He did a thorough check of Light Yagami and Kiyomi Takada, the two youngest investigators in the group. What if, for some strange reason, Kira was actually among them and someone was bound to die? The killings of Kira did not happen for an entire night as time passed and no one suffered the wrath of the vengeful supernatural figure overnight, or at least no one of notable importance, so it must have been a possibility, but the chances were surprisingly slim. L did not suspect anyone too much and his concerns were beginning to thin as nothing too major happened for the first night after the debate. Restless, L indulged in sweets while Kira remained absolutely silent, killing or judging no criminals overnight as there was no report by the station that normally got word of Kira's various killings. Sakura TV did not report anything about Kira and continued with their normal program. The fruitless investigation left L with a little less certainty in his deduction made earlier during the debate with the rest of the investigators.