SUNLOW HEADCANNONS

- Sundew is afraid to tell everyone about her sexuality and crush on Willow because she's afraid of what they would think.

- She is also afraid her parents won't approve

- Sundew isn't sure what to do about her love for Willow. Having feelings for someone is still new to her

- Sundew and Willow are actually already dating... in secret.

- Sundew used to like boys until she realized the decent ones are too hard to find

- Willow is very worried about Sundew at this current point at time. When Belladonna told her about Sundew's mission with Blue and Cricket, she was worried Sundew wouldn't need her anymore.

- Willow wishes she could've gone with Sundew on the mission. She wanted the book of Clearsight just as much as anyone but also wanted to keep her friend safe

- Sundew and Willow used to be best friends until they started to grow feelings for each other

- Sundew is excited to introduce Blue and Cricket to Willow and also hopes Cricket will figure out who her one true love is without Sundew having to say it.

- She hopes Cricket won't ask Willow too many questions.

- Sundew secretly wants Willow to like Bumblebee and be proud of their idea to save the dragonet.

- Sundew and Willow haven't actually known each other that long but clicked immediately. They both have difficulty trusting others which is how they became such good friends.

- Sundew is reluctant to tell Willow her feelings as she doesn't want to ruin their friendship

- When Willow meets Sundew's new favorite dragon Bumblebee she will fall over laughing.

- Willow will immediately distrust Blue, Swordtail and Cricket for the same reasons Sundew did. But she will soon understand what they have done to help out Sundew and that they aren't at all enemies. Willow will respect Cricket for her cleverness and knowledge the same way Sundew respects Swordtail's fierceness.

- Willow will at first be jealous of Cricket, worried that she and Sundew could become a thing.... until Sundew welcomes Willow to the Blicket fan club! And Blue and Cricket start their own Sunlow fan club!

- Willow thinks the ship name should be 'Willdew'

- Sundew thinks the ship name should be 'Sunlow'