TPJ Rundown (spoilers... duh)

Sundew x Willow

Our ship came through! Oh moons, they were adorable! 

I loved the contrast between calm, peaceful Willow and angry, vengeful Sundew. 

Sundew is actually the first protagonist to be in a romantic relationship throughout the entire book. Sunlow is also the second canon LGBT ship in WoF! I love that the community is getting more representation.

And Cricket, Sequoia, Mandrake and Nettle (sort of) ship it too!

The Prologue

I really ship Bryrony and Grayling. A SilkWing x LeafWing is exactly what we need. 

Queen Sequoia 

I was right! I told you so! The old queen being still alive and playing a role in the rest of the series was a very unpopular theory.

But we all know Tui loves to throw unexpected twists at us.

The Othermind

Ok, this is by far my favourite plot line so far. When Queen Sequoia told the Legend of The Hive, I had goosebumps! Could we finally have an antagonist that isn't a dragon?

BeetleWings

Small detail I picked up.

Along with the LeafWings, they were the first tribe to move from Pyrrhia to Pantala. And they could shoot acid? Defffinitely RainWings. 

I wonder if any of the Pantalan SilkWings carried that ability? 

The Epilogue

Ahhh I don't like Queen Snowfall! I don't like her at all. 

I want to know how long Jerboa has been in contact with the IceWings. What was she doing meeting Queen Glacier before her death, and now Snowfall? 

Something seems very off about Jerboa. "Useless. Just like I always wanted" (or something like that)

Was she the one who took away everyone's animus magic? 

Book 14

I assume we'll be getting the next book in at least the next six months since that's the usual period between book releases. Maybe after Dragonslayer.

I was brainstorming some possible;

Titles: The Othermind, The Breath of Evil, The Distant Kingdoms, 

Protagonists: most likely Luna, Willow or Hazel. 

I believe it will take place on Pyrrhia mostly. Hopefully we'll see the return of the Dragonets of Destiny and the Jade Winglet. Ooh maybe there's an antidote for the breath of evil on Pyrrhia!

Overall TPJ was soooo good. Definitely one of my favourites so far. 

After the book released we got so many new army members too! Thank you guys!