The rebirth of the Black Bulls

Endius: Soooo I didn't really think I would make this but I been watching a anime called Black Clover and i couldn't help imagine Izuku having the abilities of Asta and the others. So I hope you like this and please check out the anime. In my opinion it's not the best anime but it's like a decent 7.5/10.

Also it will be starting in the USJ event. Everything that happened before is canon.
Anyways enjoy~😄(I don't own anything)

Izuku never felt so useless. He watched as his sensei was crushed under a monster that was created to kill the strongest hero of the world. Next to him was Tsuyu Asui and Minoru Mineta who was shaking in his diaper or bowl or whatever his costume was.

Izuku clenched his fist as he watched on doing nothing. He had to do something. Anything. He gritted his teeth as he felt a boiling hot rage fill him not noticing the water they were in started to move and circle around. It was until the lights started to flicker when everyone stopped and looked at him.

Izuku started to pant from the heat of his own rage. Green lighting started to jump out of him not noticing the lighting turning blue." M-Midoriya?" Tsuyu call out and reached for him but recoil as she felt herself get zapped. Mineta took a step back before booking it to forest much to the disgust of the Frog power girl. 

Aizawa looked on through blurry eyes as he watch his student, his favorite by the way, make his way out of the water and took a running stance. In a burst of speed powered by OFA he became a blur before slamming a 100% Smash to the things cheek. He cursed after seeing as it did to little to no damage. Tomura Shigaraki watched this with interest. " Nomu kill the green haired boy." Aizawa felt all air leave him. His head snapped up in time to see the Nomu grab Midoriyas head in a crushing grip.

Tsuyu felt hot tears run down her face as she watched. She developed feelings for the boy as he was the first to think that her quirk was unique and cool. She was always teased for her looks and slightly bullied because of it. That is until she met him. He thought her quirk was amazing and if not perfect. He believed in her to be a hero. Tsuyu hold her hands together as if she was praying. All of this was for not as she felt her heart stop. With quick precision the Nomu stabbed Izuku's abdomen with its fingers.

Aizawa was never the type of guy to let things get to him. He was a shut in  and preferred to stay that way through his entire life. But as he watch his student be flung away like a broken toy made his cold heart ache. He laid on the ground with tears he never knew he had run down his face. How could he let this happen?

Katsuki and Todoroki felt their hearts clench and their stomachs dropping. They fell to their knees and watch the bleeding boy slam into the cold hard ground away from them. Kirashima felt his world collapse as his friend lay on the ground in a growing pool of blood. He always felt that he wasn't meant to be a hero with his mediocre quirk. But meeting Izuku made him feel like he was more than a simple hardening quirk. Is that why he felt himself shatter at the sight. Katsuki looked on with a dead look in his eyes. Did he do this? Did he help in killing Deku? After years of abuse he finally went through with what he always preaches. Todoroki felt nothing. Here he was supposedly becoming a hero while believing he can be one by half assing it. Would it make a difference if he use his fire. Did his petty rebellion caused this?

Everyone else from Class 1a felt a part of themselves die from the sight. Tokoyami was a shut in. But that doesn't mean he don't care about those around him. So watching his fellow classmate be killed made him felt as if he was a failure. If he wasn't so independent would he had the courage to rush in to help? Momo felt tears run down her face as she watched from the trees. Next to her was a sobbing Jiro who had a shaking hand out as if reaching for Izuku. He didn't deserve this. All he wanted was to be a hero. So why did he have to die!? Kaminari was still under the effects of overusing his quirk but he recovered enough to feel pain of watching Midoriya be killed. Why? Why was he so useless!?