No Holding Back Pt 1

Endius: It has begun! The Festival to show off the skill of kids of different classes, but what about a certain green haired problem child? Let's find out! I didn't own anything and enjoy~😋

Izuku sighed as he sat in the locker room. Today's the day he would compete with his fellow classmates in the Sports Festival. A lot has change when preparing for the Festival. For one he was a lot more fit then before. He grew a couple inches a little over Bakugo's height. He gained a bit more muscle as well and looked like a olympic swimmer. He also mastered the basics of Yami's sword style but is decent in Asta's duel broadsword style. Currently he can use Luck's Lightning Magic, Mimosa's Plant Magic, Asta's Anti-Magic and finally his most recent addition magic Spacial Magic as he fit in Finral's requirements to use it. All it was is to learn to appreciate himself and others and not to take no crap from no one for his actions. This happen when he had a breakdown when Bakugo spelled out all his faults and flaws and gave a demonstration of them in the middle of class. At first he was about to run out but felt a determination to fight back and accepted who he was.

" Midoriya." Everyone turned to see Todoroki giving Izuku a cold stare. " I've notice the massive gain in power since the USJ. For that I cannot say If or if not that you are stronger then me. But I will say this. I notice you have a special connection with All Might for that I will beat you." Everyone felt the tension rise as the two Class 1-A titans before staring at Izuku who let out a hearty laugh.

" Your right Todoroki-San. I did gain more power since the USJ but you shouldn't just go after me. Everyone is working hard to reach the top and won't let you just stop them cold and that's not just us. Other departments aren't going to sit back and watch us fight to the top and will go beyond plus ultra to surpass their limits to become number one. Besides how can you say you will beat me if you refused to use your full power." Shoto eyes narrowed at the end before walking away.

Yami: Well would you look at that. Guess our training help you more ways then one.

Nana: But you should use your own advise Izuku. You are able to now use 20% of OFAs power to the fullest. That's enough to make you the strongest but you also have everyone's magic. That's enough to go toe to toe with a pro. All you need is some experience and you would be pro level in no time.

Mimosa: That is correct but we must come to a decision. Should Izuku really use his full power or hold back?

Grey: W-wouldn't e-everyone hate I-I-Izuku?

Noelle: She's right. If Izuku uses his full power it could discourage everyone to just quit but if he holds back he would be a hypocrite to his own beliefs and everyone would never take him seriously.

Asta: I say he should go all out! If they get discouraged then they don't deserve to become hero's!

Luck: If they can't handle a fight then they should just give up and go home. The enemy isn't gonna hold back so why should they have the right to be angry that someone is stronger then they are.

Izuku gave a sigh before heading his way to the stadium entrance. " I won't hold back. It's time for the world to see their future Wizard King." What he didn't notice was certain girl with cords for earlobes heard him. ' Wizard King? Is that gonna be his hero name? Kinda cheesy but not bad.'

In the field

" Welcome everyone to the annual Sports Festival featuring all classes of the Hero course, General Department and the Support Department! Give a big hand to the contenders who work hard everyday to get where they!" The crowd cheered as everyone began to walk out and going to their sections while waving to the crowd or for some too busy mentally preparing for the upcoming war between them.