Sports festival Preparations

Endius: You can't lie that is one of the cutest dragons you have ever seen. Anyways by now you know the drill. I don't own anything and enjoy~ 🤗

A lot of things scares Izuku. Bakugo, his mother, oysters and socializing. But none of those compare to the smiling class of 1-A. Each one stared at him with closed eyes while blasting him with as much killer intent they have.

Magna: Hey kid, wants some advise? RUN!

Izuku booked it to the door only for it to slam into a wall of muscles. He looked up to see the usual grin of All Might only for it to have a darker tone to it. " Young Midoriya. You weren't going to leave so soon right? I mean we all have some very important things to say." Izuku was now shaking violently as everyone crept closer, surrounding him.

Yami:You lived a horrible life kid. Nice knowing ya.

'Not helping!' Izuku closed his eyes and brace for pain "Dog pile!" He heard Kirashima and soon felt the crushing weight of his entire class. Izuku wheezed from the floor but laughed with everyone else. " Y-you guys aren't mad?" Ochaco, who was in the middle on top of Kouta and under Momo, waved to him. " Of course we're mad but we can't just beat up our hero now can we?" Everyone nodded, Katsuki grunted, in agreement. A hand reached down and grabbed Izuku's head and pulled him out from the pile.

All Might gave a hearty laugh. " Young Midoriya! You have done a great service of driving away and saving Aizawa. For that you have the thanks of not only me but from all your other teachers. So congratulations Midoriya Izuku, The Year One Leader!" Some gasp while other just looked on in confusion. All Might notice the looks and clear his throat." Due young Midoriya's quick thinking he is now the representative of your entire year. Kind of like class president. You will have to go to the meeting and such with your fellow leaders and teacher from now on. That is if you accept." Izuku eye widen and felt a deep growing of pride swell inside himself.

Asta: That sounds like a promotion to a captain in our world!

Noelle: Yeah but think it's more lesser, like maybe being given the rank intermediate Knight.

Grey: G-g-good job I-I-Izuku-sama!

Luck: I wonder how strong the other leaders are?

Finral: Well If Izuku is leader of the year one students that makes him the weakest in years and no doubt experience.

Asta: That just means he will have to get stronger and will be their to help!

Izuku nodded." Yes I will be the leader of of my year group." He turned to the class and raised a fist." I won't let anyone down!" To that everyone cheered. All Might gave out a hearty laugh before reaching behind him and pulling out a green school blazer with blue highlights. " This is your new uniform. Wear it with pride." Izuku held the warm cloth in his hand. He quickly took his old one off, unintentionally giving everyone a show, and put his new one on.

Vanessa: Looking good Izuku-San. But I think it needs a little addition.

Izuku's grimoire glowed a pinkish red before barely visible threads shot out onto Izuku's back. Black and yellow threads stitched them self's into the blazer forming the familiar Black Bulls symbol. Everyone oohed at the symbol before they heard the door open up. In the door way was Aizawa Covered in bandages head to his arms. " Good morning." He muffles ignoring the gawking looks he gotten in return.

Noelle: How can he teach in such condition?
He should be resting!

Magna: Well He is a Pro for a reason.