Not Holding Back pt 2

Endius: Mereoleona joins the battle! Let's just start this shit. Sorry for the long wait and now enjoy. I down own anything~

" Now let's get to the final event! Students will now face each other one on one in the ring. First one to step out of the ring loses. If one cannot continue it counts as a lost. If both fighters cannot continue it's a double lost! Now if you look up at the screen you will see the first round fighters!" Midnight explained to the crowd.

Izuku took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves. " My options are thin but doable. I...I just feel bad."

Mereoleona: It's the best chance of winner this. We can't afford to show off and waste what's left of your reserves and stamina.

Yami: She's right kid. Besides, you losing here will just show your only half of what you said. It's time to show them why a wounded animal are known to be stronger than weaker. ( True fact.)

Asta: Now remember. Demon mode, hate the name by the way, can only be used one more time. After that your basically crippled for a while.

Noelle: After healing Bakugo and Iida you only have a whopping 5% of your reserves. Leaving you with parlor tricks to defend yourself with.

Zora: Jeez what a mess but it's doable. So...Nana was it? How much can he control?

Nana: From what I can estimate, Full cowl 5%. It's a boost that's for sure. The stamina drain is low and less risky. It's should be enough to do the trick if we mix in the shrimps sword into the picture.

" Can we get the first combatants to come on down for their around!" Izuku blinked and looked up at the monitor. "Shinsou VS Ojiro?" He questioned and watched as the teen with bags under his eyes walk on stage but Ojiro was standing outside. " Um I forfeit. I'm no state to fight." The audience booed but Midnight still gave him the okay making him walk back but stop mid step.

Mimosa: Wait look his eyes!

Said eyes were blurry and unfocused. He blinked his eyes several times before they returned to normal as confusion crossed his face. " It was like he was..."

Finral: Mind control. That purple kid must have a quirk that can brainwash others.

Gauche: The question is how?

Midnight waited for Shinsou to leave. " Okay that's a rough start but let's keep the ball rolling! Up next we have Todoroki Shoto Vs Hanta Sero!" Izuku shook his head as he already knew the outcome. "Shoto will win. His ice alone is enough to one shot Sero. He can easily freeze the arena or even send a glacier to push and eliminate Sero. Even if he was able to tape him up, it can be countered by his ice and fire. I'm afraid he's already out in this match."

"That's...quite the analysis Deku." Izuku yelped and turn to see everyone looking at him. Ochaco rubbed her head as she gave him a sheepish smile. " O-oh I didn't mean to say it out loud! Sorry about that!" He looked down with a slight blush but felt a hand touch his shoulder. He was surprised to see Momo giving him a serious look. "Don't be embarrassed. That analysis was more than helpful than you think."

Mina gave her a questioning look. "Whatcha mean Yaomomo? I mean he just guessed right?" She shook her head and looked down at the arena. "It's more than a guess. It's statistics." As she said that a massive glacier erupted from bellow and crashed into Hanta. Izuku narrowed his eyes as Midnight called the win for Shoto.

Yami: That boy is most likely your biggest obstacle. Not even swamp hands is that much of a challenge.

Mereoleona: Such power. It's was great yet from what you told my of quirks the drawbacks must be devastating.