CHAPTER SIX: BOSS.

DIVYA'S POV:

I woke up early in the morning getting ready for my interview, I wore a simple blue salwaar kameez, and got out of the house, while Riya was still snoring away...

Rickshaw man: ma'am you are here!

Divya: thank you!

I handed over the money and looked at the tall building infront of me, It was hugee, I gave a wide smile taking a deep breath at the same time, I walked into the office and asked for the managers office...

receptionist: yes, umm, Mr. Singh is in his office waiting for you, you may go in

divya: thank you!

As I walked into the office, he had his back towards me, and was talking to somone on the phone

Arjun: yeah.. don't worry dad, I got this, but you can still come if you want! okay, I'm in my office, I'm waiting..

divya: umm..excuse me sir?

He showed the back of his hand, and signaled me to sit down, he still had his back towards me, so I couldn't tell who it was..finally he hung up on his phone, and looked back...

Divya: YOU!!

Arjun: YOU?! what are you doing here?  I had to see your face early in the morning, who curssed me? 

Divya; excuse me? I should be saying that to you! after what you done yesterday, I should complain to the manager of this company, in other words the owner!

Arjun: and who exactly are you?

Diyva: I'm Divya, Divya Mehra! I'm here for an interview for singh designs, with Mr singh! as his new personal secreatary, and the financial manager of this company! Now if your done, I would like to see Mr. SIngh. Not you.

Arjun: I'm afraid, the person who your waiting for is no one else but me. 

I looked at him, in shock, I widened out my eyes 'no divya, It is not him! it is probably someone else, just chill..' he raised his eyebrows and leaned in across the desk

Arjun: Arjun Singh is my name, The head and owner of this company. Mr Arjun Singh.

Divya: whh...wha..what?

Arjun: yes, now leave.

Diyva: listen, please listen to me, you don't understand how hard it was for me to convince my parents to allow me to come to mumbai, they are extremely strict, and it was really tou-

Arjun: why should I give you this job? you spilt water on my calvin klein suit, spoilt my 3 million bucks fashion show. why?

Divya: because I'm extremley hard working, I give it all in any work you give me, its been my dream to come to a place like mumbai ever since I was 10, finally I'm 18 and have got the chance too! please don't say no! please!

Arjun's dad: your hired!

ARJUN'S POV

Dad: your hired!

I looked too see who it was, it was no one else but my dad..how can he even say this!? he walked up to divya and started a convo

Dad: how old are you beta?

Divya: I'm 18 years old, I've come from Lucknow

Dad: ohh! Divya Mehra? I have to say you know exactly how to convince someone with your great writing skills! it doesn't even seem like you are from a small village. 

What the hell was my dad saying?? had he gone nuts, how is a small town village girl suppose to handle singh designs!

Arjun: but dad!

Dad: arjun, don't forget I am also from a small town, and have been able to make it this big, if I can than I'm sure this girl can handle this job. Did I say something wrong?

Arjun: dad.. if you want, then I'll let her work here..

I looked over at her, and noticed her curious face...

Arjun: your hired!

Divya: what??omg! thank you so much! thank you! 

she went crazy, like giving a little girl a barbie doll crazy type. gosh, its going to be a nightmare working with her!

Dad: okay arjun, tell her the procedure, I'm going in my office!

Arjun: yeah dad!

Dad left and it was just us two in the room..

DIVYA'S POV:

This was awkward, he was just looking at me in a evil way 

Divya: wel..umm, I Guess this job is mine!

Arjun: not so easily! it won't take a long time to kick you out of here!

He handed over a whole bunch of documents

Arjun: your contracts, bring it tomorrow by 9am, It needs to be singed okay?

okay, I know he is my boss but he does not have the right to go around bossing people like that.. gosh

Divya: manners? no? something called respect, and one more thing, I've already told you I'm hard working, and dedicated to my work so you giving me as much as work as you want, is not going to make me quit. okay? 

I started walking towards the door until he came and pushed me against the wall with him right close to me, holding onto my shoulders

Arjun: Attitude. I hate that, don't show me attitude!

Divya: really? thats good! you can show people attitude, but no one can show you attitude?

he held onto my shoulders even tighter and looked at my angirly, I tried holding the handle of the door, and tried opening the door, but couldn't turn it right, as he was legit on top of me! He put his hand on top of mine where my hand was trying to open the door.. I looked at him in his eyes, his brown sparkly eyes were indugled into my eyes, at the same time his smooth hands rubbing against mine...

Arjun: 15 days. In 15 days I will make you quit, and I won't have to see your face ever again.

Divya: and if I don't quit?

Arjun: then I will extend your contract from 2 years, to 5 years. 

I looked at him in shock, and agreed immediatly. 

Divya: done! I'll do whatever you make me do in these 15 days!

He came close to me and whispered in my ear..

Arjun: don't forget, I can make you do anything!

we both had an eyelock for atleast 10 seconds..

Divya; If you let go of me, then I can sign this contract and bring it you tomorrow morning, at 9am.

 He let go of me and I walked away, before I exited his cabin, I looked over at him to notice him starring at me...I remembered our past interactions and walked away...