CHAPTER TEN: SORRY?

DIVYA'S POV:

As soon as I was done with my breakfast at Arjun's house I went of to my house..where, I had to listen to Riya's lecture..

Riya: WHERE WERE YOU!?!? Pagal ho gayi ho kya?? (Have you gone crazy?) I called you sooo many times!

Divya: sorry, sorry, sorrry!! I know, my battery was all out, and it was just a nightmare...Really sorry!!

Riya: its okay! its good that Arjun called Vivek that you are safe, and vivek told me..but whatever it is, lets just thank Arjun for coming on time and saving you, other--

Divya: UFF! dii, stop worrying about all this, I'm fine..

Riya: okay..fine, I'm ordering Pizza for lunch, eat and then go to office, okay?

Divya: okay!

As Riya went of to go and order pizza, I was lost in the thoughts of Arjun, I closed my eyes, and noticed chills going down my skin, as I mesmerized all the moments me and him had..this feeling was unexplainable, but at the same time, a revieling feeling too...my heart beating fast, chills going down my skin..it was different..

As I went to the office, the receptionist told me to go to Arjun's office, as he wanted me too see me..As I entered his office I noticed how there was a girl sticking to him, and trying to gain his attention, as he was busy with work, she was wearing the most revealing clothes ever, so much cleavage! 

Divya: umm...Arjun, you called me?

Arjun: umm, hey! come in..

As I walked in, I noticed how the girl kept giving me creepy looks..

Arjun: let me introudce you to my secretary, Tanya, Tanya, this is Divya the new financial manager of our company, she will be with us in nearly all our meetings, and Divya this is Tanya, she is my secreatary, so if there is a day when me and Vivek are not available, you will have to discuss the problems with her..okay?

Divya: yeah..okay no problem!

Tanya: seriously Arjuu..This is your new financial manager..haha, where is she from?  a village? I can tell from the way she is dressed up..

I raised my eyebrows up at her and noticed how she was getting super dooper close to Arjun, I mean 'Arjuu'? what type of a nick name is that? But what made me happy was noticing how Arjun was backing out...that all of a sudden bought a smile onto my face..

Arjun: okay..so that was it...

Divya: okay.. I'm gonna go, bye..

As I walked inside my cabin, I noticed a huge bouqet of red flowers, and a small letter inside of it..as I opened it, I noticed how there was a 'sorry' written in big letters, and it was from Arjun! it had a small message written inside too, 'hey Divya, I understand the fact that you were in that position a couple nights ago, because of me..and I just wanted to appologize, I hope I can be forgiven? and also, because of this stupid mistake of mine, I'm extending your contract for even longer! I hope I'm forgiven..' as I put the letter back inside the bouqet, I noticed how he had put in a beautiful red saree into the corner of the basket...This bought a hugeee smile onto my face, I noticed how someone had walked into my cabin, I shut my eyes as I could feel him walking towards me, my heartbeats were increasing by every step he made..and he slowly whispered into my ears..'Divya..?'

Divya: huuh? ohh..yeaa..umm, tha..thank you so much for these flowers..

Arjun: listen Divya, I'm extremly sorry, for what happened..

Divya: No, arjun...It is completly fine, please don't worry..I'm okay..

Arjun:okay cool..So umm, tonight I have a party at my house, because it is my mom and dad's 50th anniversary, and nearly all the workers from work are coming, and as you've gotten to know my daadi so well..Why don't you come along? 

Divya: me..I mean by myself? your secreatory Tanya, doesn't seem to like me that well..

Arjun: don't worry about her..just chill, please come tonight? I mean Riya is also invited, as her and Vivek seem to be having that whole thing going on..

Divya: ohh..hahha, yeahh..Don't worry, okay, I'll try my best and come..

Arjun: okay cool! 

As Arjun walked off I stopped him as I wanted to thank him..

Divya: wait...umm, Arjun?

Arjun: yeahh? 

Divya: Thank you :)

Arjun: for what?

Divya: for extending my contract, it means a lot..

Arjun: no problem, I havent seen a hard working girl like you, not even in my whole life..I made this decision from your work ethics, not because of what happened..

Divya: okay..thanks!

Arjun walked away, and I just burst out a huge smile on my face...It is so weird how I'm so different around him, how can this even be possible!?!? whatever it was, it sure made me happy! 

********************************************

HEYY GUYS!! 

STAY TUNED FOR SOME AMAZING THINGS COMING UPP!!

Spoiler: hot hot hot, close dance coming up (its gonna be just a tinciee bit dirty) but it'll be great!! ;)

keep reading!! I hope you enjoyed this update!!