CHAPTER ELEVEN: THE VIBES!

DIVYA'S POV:
Riya: WHATT?!! ALL THIS HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU BOTH. AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS NOW?! NOT DONE DIVYA. NOT DONE.
to be honest..I kinda expected her to rant at me like this, afterall I do tell her everything. and when it came down to me and Arjun, I couldn't say anything..because I wasn't sure.
Divya: I'm sorry Riya..You know how I am...sorry?
Riya: its fine. But for tonight's party, I'm gonna get you ready okay? and You will wear that saree that he gifted you!
Divya: that soon? won't he think I'm despo?
Riya: what? think about it..he gifted you this saree, and on top of all that after he gave you the present and stuff, he invited you to his parents anniversary! c'mon wear this saree! and you will look so pretty in it, because its red..and you will look fab! (seriously, imagine Kirti Sanon wearing a red sare?!?! won't she look HOT?!!)
Divya: okay..fine, I'll allow you to dress me up!

As Riya got me ready for tonight's party, I was lost in thoughts of how Arjun would react by seeing me wear his saree...

***********************************************************************************************
(THE PARTY) ARJUN'S POV:
Vivek: you're kidding right? you gifted Divya a designer saree, on top of all that a red boquet of flowers, &&&& you invited her to uncle and auntie's anniversary?!!? Are you sure its just you being nice..and that too to a worker, or is the situtation something different.
I looked at Vivek, giving him a death glare..it was nothing like that..I mean I just felt pretty bad for what happened to Divya, and I somehow in there felt responisble for it..
Arjun; it's nothing like that I just felt pretty bad for what happened to her, and I didn't want her getting mad at me, so that is why, I did all this.
Vivek: okay...well, make sure you don't get mad for her, while in the process of you making sure she doesn't get mad at you bruh..I'm just saying..
Vivek walked giving me a wink and a slight friednly punch on the shoulders..what did he mean by me getting mad for her? I walked over to my mom to make sure she was enjoying her anniversary party...as she was introducing me to her friends, I kept glancing back and forth to the entrance door, to see if Divya would be coming anytime soon..I looked down at my watch and noticed how she around half an hour late..where could she be?? Just then I notice a girl wearing a plain and a simple embroydary saree walk into my house..it was her..'DAMNN..she looked hot..and she is wearing that saree I gifted her!! yes thank god!" she was walking in the with soft loose curls, and a boquet of flowers in her hand.

*****************************************************************************************
DIVYA'S POV:

I could feel his stares from the bottom of my body to the top..That feeling was coming back..my heart beats, the chills...those vibes..ughh, it was just a crazy feeling! Riya left me on my own thoughts and went with Vivek..I saw Arjun walking towards me, and my heart beat just got harder and harder...until he eventually come near me, and said my name, which forced me to look at his cute face.
Arjun: Divya..
Diyva: Hii..umm, thank you..for this saree, it is just really beautiful..
Arjun: you look beautiful.
I looked into his eyes and noticed how he was just starring at me..
Arjun: come, let me introudce you to my parents..

Arjun took me over to his mom, to introduce me to her..I gifted her my boquet I got for her, and wished her a congratualtions..Soon Arjun left me with his mom, and I noticed how Tanya kept trying to get his attention with him obviously not paying attention...soon the lights went of and all you could notice was the dim lights that were on..
I noticed how Arjun's mom and dad and some other cute couples were on the dance floor slow dancing..I saw a hand come in front of me, and it was no one else but Arjun..

Divya: me?
Arjun: why not?
Divya: haha, I saw how Tanya was trying to get your attention, she will feel bad if you don't dance with her..
Arjun: thats fine, I wanna dance with you. Can I have this dance?

I looked up into his eyes, and he did the same too, I gave him my hand and he led me to the dance floor..I was so nervous I didn't know how to react, so as usual he made the first move..He put his hand on my naked waist, chills went down my spine, and the heartbeat started to increase, he held my right hand and put it on his shoulder and my left hand followed, he put his other hand on the other side of my waist, and we both just looked into eachothers eyes communicating through our hazle brown eyes..he pulled me closer to his body making me smell his amazing deodrant he had on! he pulled me even more closer making me look at him..both of our faces were just centimeters apart..I kept looking down, as I couldn't look at him in the eyes..as he pulled me more closer to towards himself, I held onto his shirt tightly, and crossed my arms around his neck, making him come more closer to me..I went towards his face and noticed how he started to lean in..I moved in a slowly whispered in his ears.."Arjun..the song is finished"

************************************************************
ARJUN'S POV:
Divya: Arjun..the song is finished...
Arjun: huuh? ohh..
I was so into our moment I didn't even realize the music go off.
Divya: Thanks for the invite, I had a great time..;)
Arjun: ohh...you're welcome :)
She smiled at me and walked away..I smiled to myself silently and looked around to see who was still here, and noticed how Vivek was there looking at me with a smirk..I gave him a 'whatever' look and went away..

********************************
HEEYYY GUYSS!!
THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK!! STAY TUNED, INTERESTING TRACKS COMING UP!!