prologue

Lady: we want to do your marriage.

Girl: whaat?😱why?🤨

Lady: because it's the right time for your marriage.

Girl: but maa, i w.....

Lady interrupts, I know you want to study. And you want to get a job. And you can also do job after marriage.

Girl: will they permit?

Lady: ofcource. If not we will find a family who will give freedom for your choices.

Girl: if you are ok with it. Then ok for me.

Lady: that's like my good girl.

Girl smiles at the lady and thinks in mind(really, will they permit me to do job if I want? Will they give freedom to my choices?  Will i get a good in-law's? Will i get a good and perfect husband?)
********************************
Another side,

Lady: we all want to do your marriage. If you like any girl then say to us don't hesitate.

Boy: mom, now only i am settled in my life by getting good jod. And you are already talking about marriage.

Lady: that is what I am saying. You recently got a job. if you marry then you will be well settled in your life.

Boy: but maa...

Lady: no ifs and buts. Now say will you marry?

Boy: as your wish.

Lady: good.  Now I will find a perfect bride for you and perfect daughter-in-law for me.

Boy thinks, this mom na not letting me to live in peace. First i want to well settle in my work life and then marriage.  But mom never listens. Now she will find a girl for sure and she will not leave marriage topic. Whatever, hope she finds a perfect girl for me.
******************************
My new RagLak FF.

How is the promo?

I know prologue is not much interesting but story will be. I will try to give my best.
I wanted to start this story in a systematic way so I wrote prologue first.

Share your views through votes🌟and coments. Don't forget.

Love you all 😘😘

Thank you,
Naveena navee