part-2

Next morning,

As usual papa wakes up his princess, she wakes and drinks her morning coffee and leaves to get ready after asking her dad that  which colour dress to wear. After getting ready, she comes down, she had her breakfast with her mom and dad while chatting with them.

When Ragini was about to leave along with her father, Janki stops her.

Ragini: maa, what happened? Do you want to say something?

Janki: we want to do your marriage( she says while looking at Shekhar's direction)

Ragini: whaat?😱why?🤨

Janki: because it's the right time for your marriage.

(Ragini questions her dad through eyes ''really?", Shekhar nods his head)

Ragini: but maa, i w.....

Janki interrupts, I know you want to study. And you want to get a job. And you can also do job after marriage.

Ragini: will they permit?

Janki: ofcource. If not, we will find a family who will give freedom for your choices.

Ragini: if you are ok with it. Then ok for me.

Janki: that's like my good girl.

Ragini smiles at her mother and thinks in mind(really, will they permit me to do job if I want? Will they give freedom to my choices? Will i get a good in-law's? Will i get a good and perfect husband?)

Janki: we will search a groom for you from today.

Ragini just smiles and leaves outside, she sits backside of his dad's bike. After confirming that Ragini sat correctly Shekhar starts the bike, on the way he sees her face  and sighs.

When they arrived at her college, she down from the bike by still thinking about her mom's words. Shekhar sees her and understands what she might be thinking.

"Princess,  don't take tension. Everything will be fine. Ok?" Assures Shekhar by patting her cheeks. Ragini smiles and nods thinking parents can never be wrong. 

Shekhar leaves from there and Ragini leaves to her classes, on the way she meets her friends,

Setha: hi! Ragu.

Ragini: Hi. (Says she very sadly)

Getha: why are you sad? What happened? Are you alright?

Ragini: no yaar. My mom said that she wants to do my marriage, for that she is searching a groom from today. I am sure that my mom will find a groom by tomorrow. As tomorrow  is sunday, if they will be free they will come to see mee. If they like me, they will say ok for this alliance. And then my marriage will be fixed. And i don't want to marry so soon. That's what my tension is?

Setha: is that so? Then do one thing.

Ragini: what?

Setha:...........(muted)

Ragini: does the plan works?

Setha: pakka. It works.

Ragini: ok then. I will try.

(Muted convo will be revealed in the next part)
*********************************
Another side,

Sujatha: where is this Laksh?

Uttara: bhai is still sleeping.

Parinitha: Arav, go and wake up your chachu. Say him to get ready and come down.