part-5

After 2 weeks,

In MM,

Laksh soon gets ready and leaves out after saying to his mom, "mom, i am going out". Sujatha smiles and nods her head.

Parinitha and uttara gets shocked seeing Laksh ready early in the morning and going out.

Parinitha: maa, today morning only Laksh came, he used to sleep till 11:00 AM giving us the reason that ''I am tired". But now he got ready early and leaving out. What is the reason? where is Laksh going that to early in the morning?

Sujatha: to Gaddodia house.

Parinitha: why? Wait! Ragini's college is at 08:30 then she will be heading to her college. What will he do going there when Ragini is not in home? Wait! Now time is 07:30, that means she will be still in her home and he will go to drop her in college and later he will pick her from her college & drops her back to her home, right?

Sujatha: yes, you are right. And in b/w that time they can spend some time with each other and can know about each other.

Parinitha: Uhm! Smart brother-in-law.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

In GH,

Janki is seen decorating the dining table by the dishes she prepared that time Laksh enters

Laksh: namaste aunty

Janki: namaste beta. You are here that too early in the morning! Did you had any work?

Laksh: no aunty, just thought to pick up Ragini & drop her to college and in the evening drop her back to her home from college in b/w that time we get some time to spend so that we can get to know about each other, with your permission.

Janki: yeah, it's a good thought. You can.

Laksh: thank you aunty. Where is she?

Janki: she is with her dad, they will coming down. You be seated.

He sits, after some time Ragini descends the stairs holding her father's hand and laughing on her father's jokes and both sits on the dining without noticing Laksh's presence,

Ragini sings, aaj khane main kya hain maa. Iss chote chote bhook ko bagao na (What are the dinners today? Mother, do not shed this little bit of hunger)

Shekhar too joins Ragini in singing,  aaj khane main kya hain Jaanu. Iss chote chote bhook ko bagao na

Janki: sshhh! Silent he will listen.

Shekhar: who?

Janki: Laksh.

Shekhar: what? He is here. Can't you say before, what he will think after listening to father-daughter singing skills.

Ragini: yes maa how can you do that? It will be embarrassing to face him now.

Janki shrugs her shoulders like, I don't know.

Laksh: namaste uncle.

Shekhar: namaste beta. You here?

Laksh: uncle if you give me permission for today, i will drop your daughter to her college and in the evening pick her from college & drop her back to home safely by six 'o' clock.

Shekhar: ok

Laksh: thank you uncle.

Janki: Laksh beta come and have breakfast with us.

Laksh: no aunty, it's ok.

Shekhar: don't feel shy beta. Think it as your home, come and sit.

Laksh: no uncle, its ok. I came after having my breakfast ( that time his stomach growls he smiles sheepishly)