3. pellichoopulu

Next day,

Sujatha: Is everyone ready for Laksh's pellichoopulu? (Readers you too?😁)

Everyone nods and leaves in one car. They arrives at one house. They are welcomed warmly and all gets seated. On one sofa parinitha, Laksh and sujatha and on the other sofa remaining family members and girls family members are seated.

The girl comes and sits on the chair.

"The girl looks nice", says Parinitha slowly to Laksh and sujatha by seeing the girl top to bottom.

Sujatha: no, i think she is not good. It looks she has attitude.

Laksh: mom, how can you say like that without seeing or knowing about that girl?

Sujatha: i will prove you wait. Turning towards the girl, girl what is your name? And what are you doing?

"My name is Roja. I studied MBA and now I am doing job", says the girl with attitude.

"See i said na, she is a girl with attitude but you didn't listen", says sujatha slowly to Laksh and parinitha. They both nods their head like agreeing.

Roja's father: i think boy and girl should talk with each other.

Laksh sees towards his mother asking like, should I go and talk to her compulsorily?

"It's just for formality. When you come after talking with her, we see say them that 'we will say our decision afterwards' and then we will say no to their alliance. Ok?", says sujatha to Laksh in his ears.

Laksh nods and leaves behind Roja to her room.

In the room,

Roja: so, how much is your salary? Will you spend all your money?

Laksh: i don't spend much of my money, i give it to my parents.

Roja: after marriage too you give it to your parents? Then what about your wife?

Laksh: whether it's before or after marriage i will give my salary to my parents. And about my wife, she should also be like me who spends less money not the one who spends more.

Roja: then i am sorry, i can't marry you.

Laksh looks at her then nods his head and they both leaves from the room.

Sujatha asks "what?" by nodding her head. Laksh says 'no' by nodding his head.

Parinitha gives a cover containing 5 same or different fruits and some flowers to the girl's relatives hands.  (It's a culture that, we should not go with empty hands either it's a yes or no for the alliance. Either ladies or gents they should carry these things along with them and it's compulsory)

'We will say our decision afterwards', saying they all leaves from there to another house.

*********************************
Another house,

Everyone gets seated and Laksh sits in b/w sujatha and parinitha. Later the girl comes and gets seated with a forced smile.

Sujatha: girl, what is your name?

Girl: Sneha.

''By her forced smile I think the girl is not interested in marrying", says parinitha to Laksh and sujatha.

Laksh: babhi, how can you say? It's also may be that she is uncomfortable?

Parinitha: don't know but I feel so.

Sujatha: me too feel the same.

Later Laksh leaves with her to talk alone.

In the room,
Sneha: I don't want to marry you. Because I love someone else.