part-6

In MM,

Laksh enters home smiling. Everyone is present in the hall, Parinitha sees him and gestures Uttara, they both thinks of teasing him.

Parinitha sings:
Emandoi maridigaaru oka chinna maata
Ye vooru vellaaru yedheekani velalo, (×2)

(Hello dear brother-in-law one small talk
Where did you went at this time)

(This is the original song👇👇 I altered some words of the lyrics, just for fun😁 don't scold me if it doesn't make song 😁🙏🙏)

Laksh: maa, see babhi is teasing me.

Sujatha: your babhi has right to tease you. If she teases you then no problem in that.

Laksh: mom, you too, in babhi's side.

Adarsh: not only mom but dad, Uttara, Arav and me, everyone is in your babhi's side. (Laksh pouts)

Laksh: this is cheating. No one is in my side.

"Ok bhayya. Leave all that, now say what you spoke with babhi? What she said?", asks Uttara curiously.

Laksh: nothing much we just discussed about our likes and dislikes.

Uttara: only that much and nothing more?

Laksh: haan, only that much. I didn't know what to speak further.

Uttara: bhayya, you are really innocent and unromantic. Hope my would be sister-in-law teaches you everything.

Laksh furrows his eyebrows, everyone laughs and have their family's fun time.
**********************

In Gaddodia house,

Ragini enters the house and leaves to her room smiling and calls her friends.

In conference call,

Seetha: Hi! Ragu, so how was your date with jiju?

Ragini: it isn't any date. It was just an evening walk.

Geetha: where did he took you to?

Ragini: to beach.

Seetha: wow! How romantic.

Ragini: seriously, you think this as romantic?

Seetha: ofcourse. Why not? Walking with your would be life partner, on the shore, holding each others hands, while talking. Isn't it romantic?

Geetha: yes. It is!

Ragini: God! you both will never change.

Seetha & Geetha: never😂

Seetha: bhava asalu emunnade. Aa height, aa body, aa looks. Achham Mahesh Babu la ledu? (By seeing  his height,  his body and his looks, Isn't jiju looks like Mahesh Babu?)

Geetha: kaadu. Achham Prabhas la unnadu.(no. He looks like Prabhas!)

Seetha: no. Mahesh!
Geetha: no. Prabhas!
Seetha: Mahesh!
Geetha: Prabhas
Seetha: Mahesh!
Geetha: Prabhas!

Ragini: aahhh! Stop it. (They stops). He doesn't look like Mahesh nor like Prabhas....

"Then how does he looks like?" They both asks immediately at the same time with curiousity filled voice.