Puppeta - Part 1

Chapter 8

"Well Goldy-Locks, I can't change you back to a human but you are free to stay here with me." Ottepeg said.
"Thanks Ottepeg," Goldy-Locks said, "but what about my father at home? I must go home to him. Do you know where the Wizard of C-World is?"
"No," Ottepeg said.
"But my father," said Goldy-Locks desperately.
"You'll and he'll be fine," Ottepeg said, hugging Goldy-Locks. "You're safe here, I will take you as my daughter, for I have no children... I'll take good care of you."
Goldy-Locks sighed as she began feeling more relaxed. It was one day now, living with old Ottepeg and in that day Ottepeg sold his only jacket and bought Goldy-Locks a notebook.
"Here Goldy-Locks," Ottepeg said, "I've sold my only jacket to buy you this book so you my attend school tomorrow."
"Thanks," Goldy-Locks said. "That's kind of you."
"Now listen, Goldy-Locks," Ottepeg said, "this is a village of Liars, where no one knows not each others business. So when they ask you your name, tell them it's Puppeta and if they ask you who made you, tell them that its Old Toymaker Ottepeg."
Goldy-Locks was astonished, but she still obeyed. The next day came and Goldy-Locks, the now Pinocchia was ready for school.
"Goodbye, Ottepeg!" She yelled, "I shall make you proud of me."
However, after a long walk away from home, Goldy-Locks suddenly remembered that she didn't knew her way to school. She then came up on a theatre called the Fire Breather's Puppet Theatre. Goldy-Locks thought it might be the school due to controversy in town of people telling lies. So she entered the theatre. But she suddenly realised that it was truly a puppet theatre. Goldy-Locks decided to go out of the theatre, when the people had already saw her and was so surprised to see a puppet with such human qualities. And when the fat, short necked puppet master, and owner of the the theatre, Mangie, he chased her down and asked,
"Who are you?"
"I-I-I," Goldy-Locks stuttered, "My name is Puppeta."
"Ah! The Puppet Master said. "You can talk too."
"Yes," Goldy-Locks said, "is something wrong?"
"No,No," Mangie said, "in fact you're at the right place!"
"Ayy...is this the school?" Goldy-Locks asked surprisingly. But the Puppet Master paused for a split second, then he answered quickly,
"Yes! Yes! It is."
"So you guys don't use notebooks, pen, or pencils?"
"No Puppeta," the Puppet Master said, "no need for those. This is a drama school. So we don't use books, we sing and dance on stage. Can you sing or dance?"
"Yes," Goldy-Locks said, "I love singing and dancing."
Then hastily he ran and pushes Goldy-Locks on stage.
"Take your time!" Goldy-Locks yelled. "I'm a wood!"
But this amused the audience, as they began laughing.
"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen," Mangie said. "I introduce to you a new talented puppet, Puppeta!" He then ran off stage leaving poor, Goldy-Locks on stage freeze not knowing where to start.
But he then whispered to her back stage,
"Go on, show them what you can do."
And Goldy-Locks suddenly found herself singing and dancing her favourite song, "I will do what I have to do".
Not very long, everyone began dancing and singing and by night the puppet master made a lot of money because of Goldy-Locks. Soon it was over, and it was time to go home, and Goldy-Locks was about to leave when Mangie threatened her,
"You must stay here for the rest of your life or else I'll make you my fire woods tonight."
"No!" Goldy-Locks said in fright. "I must go home to Ottepeg. I promised him that'll I'll make him proud at school and I did. So please, I must go. I beg of you."
"Ottepeg, the toymaker, made you?" The puppet master asked.
"Yes! He made me," Goldy-Locks said.
"Then you're free," the puppet master said, "and here is five pieces of gold. Take them to Ottepeg, as he deserves a good pay for making you." Goldy-Locks quickly calmed herself as she took the five pieces of golds.
"Thank you," Goldy-Locks said with a hug and then she scurried off, with a smile, thinking about the big lie she just told. Although it did saved her life.
Then suddenly...

To be CONTINUED:)

Now, they lived happily expecting the unexpected.

Please feel free to comment and vote:)